What television series are you currently making your way through? (10 Viewers)

Its rubbish alright. I'm still watching it though
There's the odd thing here and there which is fucking hilarious and isn't meant to be at all.
For instance, when introducing the female cop, it shows her walk out of the cop shop to her squad that is waiting by the cars outside, and one of the squad holds the drivers door of the car open for her so she can get in to drive before shutting the door after her and then walking around the car to get in the passenger seat, and it's just like "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT NO CUNT WOULD DO THAT STUPID SHIT IN REAL LIFE" hahaha

With the exception of the JASA scientist, there's not a single character in Invasion I wouldn't be just as happy to see dead.

Agreed, they're all shite apart from Sam Neill. Even the jasa lady is starting to get annoying with her non stop coding and the general implausibility of all the carry on at jasa. I hate that soldier and now he's teamed up the annoying kids. These latest Caspar developments are so bad. And the other kid with the lump of stuff that kills aliens, well he's alright. But it feels like it's turning into a kids movie where the kids save the day. I'm going to watch the last couple of episodes anyway, it might get good again.

Midnight Mass. Watchable enough.
Still watching The Shrink Next Door but I feel like I have to bail. It's pretty painful to watch this guy being manipulated. Especially when you know you have 30 years of this ahead.

Watched the first 90mins of Get Back. Great to see how Paul comes up with a song.

The Walking Dead: World Beyond S2. Still very much the YOUNG ADULT zombie apocalypse show but interesting in a general WD world-building way.

This is over now. It was good - definitely made the WD 'world' feel bigger, decent story, nice to see
Jadis
again and have a little bit explained. The fact that it was set up to only have a story that needed be told over two seasons was good too.

BUT

there was a post credits scene after the finale, completely unrelated to TWD:World Beyond, featuring an appearance from a character that hasn't been see since the last episode of the first season of The Walking Dead.

If you like or have ever liked the walking dead you should watch this.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I watched the first episode of Get Back, it's great. I can see why it could be boring alright but it's amazing to see them, especially McCartney, at work. Paul and John seem to really spark off each other whereas George doesn't seem to have that with anyone, Everything seemed to be coming together at at last and they were getting their shit together when he left. I can see why he felt like leaving. John is pretty chill throughout.

I never heard of Mal Evans before, the smiley guy playing the hammer and anvil and jotting down the lyrics for them - ended up shot by the cops in LA

12647226_1206947609319554_195683677126662811_n.jpg

Yellowjackets. Well, I thought this was going to be a cool wilderness cannibal survival show about a girls football team who go feral in the woods after a plane crash. And it is a bit but they’ve got a completely unnecessary plot line about the survivors 20 years later trying to live normal lives which takes up more than half of each episode. Just gimme the ritual cannibal shit ffs

Users who are viewing this thread

• dudley
  • Anthony
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back