What television series are you currently making your way through? (8 Viewers)

watched the last 10 minutes of season 4 of Handmaid's Tale.
with only about 6 or 7 mins left Channel 4 saw fit to take a break
in a silly stylized scenario the show is famous for, one of the baddies has a reunion w/ June on the border. then a posse of women do a nice job stomping him to death. June bites the fucker on the nose for good measure. I thought that was a bit extreme. they should have just ripped his balls off

I watched and enjoyed the first series on The Handmaid's Tale. Is it worth watching the rest?

Started watching Bloolands, the Belfast-centred crime drama starring James Nesbitt. Gave up after 20 minutes under a barrage of cliches and worn-out tropes.

watched the last 10 minutes of season 4 of Handmaid's Tale.
with only about 6 or 7 mins left Channel 4 saw fit to take a break
in a silly stylized scenario the show is famous for, one of the baddies has a reunion w/ June on the border. then a posse of women do a nice job stomping him to death. June bites the fucker on the nose for good measure. I thought that was a bit extreme. they should have just ripped his balls off

I enjoyed it. It's such a cool looking well paced show.

And it did make me think about the nature of vengeance and other such things. Ain't a fun show though, herself ran out crying halfway through S1 E1. Couldn't bring herself back to it.

Attempted season 6 of Sopranos again. I think I'll bail. The whole thing seems forced. Bobby shooting a rapper for a few grand, Christopher having a movie writers room in his gaff, Tony reading about dinosaurs in hospital... nah.

Am I wrong?

Attempted season 6 of Sopranos again. I think I'll bail. The whole thing seems forced. Bobby shooting a rapper for a few grand, Christopher having a movie writers room in his gaff, Tony reading about dinosaurs in hospital... nah.

Am I wrong?
You are wrong and also not even worth trying to convince otherwise. Go back to your lesser shows and keep the name Tony Soprano out of your mouth.

Blasted through Top coppers. An absurd piss take of every buddy cop show ever. Humour reminded me of Danger 5. Very funny.

People Just Do Nothing.

Its great. I love Chabuddy G

Episode 1 of The North Water was incredible. Looking forward to Friday night

Kin episode 1 I enjoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back