What television series are you currently making your way through? (5 Viewers)

Finished the DVDs of the Sopranos thinking it was going to be the end. Turnout there's a 6th season. The first really upsetting scene in the thing was Adriana being brought for a drive :-(

Watched Schmigadoon last night. 6 x 30 minute episodes, grand for a Friday night. It's alright, more "heh heh yeahhh that was funny enough" than laugh out loud... until episode 4. THAT got a laugh.

Watched the final episode of the North Water there earlier, it was good, I liked the way they wrapped it up. What was up with Colin Farrell's stupid accent? I don't know where he was supposed to be from, I didn't think he was that good but his character was good and he looked the part anyway.

Watched the final episode of the North Water there earlier, it was good, I liked the way they wrapped it up. What was up with Colin Farrell's stupid accent? I don't know where he was supposed to be from, I didn't think he was that good but his character was good and he looked the part anyway.
I think he was trying to channel Daniel Day Lewis in There Will Be Blood. Worked for me. Good character as you say. A real bad apple

We watched The Serpent over the weekend. Absolute magnificent rubbish.

Great clothes on beautiful women and terrible wigs on handsome lads with amazing music in my favourite decade. An enjoyable 8 hours

We watched The Sopranos season 5 FULLY BELIEVING it to be the final season. Turns out it's not. Now were watching season 6 sort of half arsed. Like, I could just ship any day.

Atypical is back so that's getting a watch. Interesting that its more focused on the daughter. She was the clear breakout star from S1. Now it feels like they know what they've got and a pushing her forward in an unconvincing way.

Watching HBOs Rome series from mid-2000s. It's really good, very funny in a certain way and with a great cast. Plus episode 10 has the one of the fuckin best arena fight scenes anywhere.
Great show. I'd love to rewatch that. That and Oz. Seminal when you look at GOT and all that tits and swords stuff. If you're into your classics boy it's very interesting to wiki the various characters.

Where are you watching it? THIRTEEN!!!!!

Yeah I finished the first series this morning, THIRTEEN part is just fuckin amazing! It was actually reading about Caesar recently that got me to give the show a go, which is also why I think it's very funny when you know a bit about the history.

Season 3 of Search Party. It's a few years since I watched season 2. This one probably isn't as good but it's still fun. I've heard season 4 is better so am going to start that soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back