What television series are you currently making your way through? (7 Viewers)

Im on Taskmaster S05 and Fargo S04

Horror Channel is on Star Trek Enterprise S02, so trying to keep an eye on them to record S03.

took a look at the first episode of Debris, which is basically Threshold without Carla Gugino but with Scroobius Pip, so swings and roundabouts innit. So far, so US network TV sci fi show.

WandaVision. Knowing very little about the characters I figured I'd give it a go based on all the positive things I was seeing.
I'd hoped it would stand alone from the rest of the MCU stuff , most of which I haven't seen, and it almost did.
That said, despite the retro Tv sitcom story telling device, which was really well done, I was a bit disappointed to see it end up with the inevitable and cliched superhero fight.
All the SWORD stuff outside the town was early evening Kids TV fodder. I was a little disappointed that despite all the cleverness, in the end it was fairly humdrum children's tv show.

Maybe I'm just too old for this stuff.

WandaVision. Knowing very little about the characters I figured I'd give it a go based on all the positive things I was seeing.
I'd hoped it would stand alone from the rest of the MCU stuff , most of which I haven't seen, and it almost did.
That said, despite the retro Tv sitcom story telling device, which was really well done, I was a bit disappointed to see it end up with the inevitable and cliched superhero fight.
All the SWORD stuff outside the town was early evening Kids TV fodder. I was a little disappointed that despite all the cleverness, in the end it was fairly humdrum children's tv show.

Maybe I'm just too old for this stuff.
Yeah it's shite

I'm currently watching Deutschland 86.

Watched 83 a while ago and enjoyed it. My Germanic friend tells me that 86 is the weakest of the three, but 89 is good. I'm quite liking 86 so far, so if 89 is better, then great. It is interesting seeing all this Cold War stuff from a German perspective.

Sky Comedy appeared on our virgin box. Double episodes of Curb S05 are currently showing at 7.30pm. Last nights had a load of effin' and jeffin' and bunch of topless women. Don't know if it will last.

Sex and the City is on before it, don't know if they will show the riding. Fingers crossed.

watched a couple of episodes of 'Fear the Walking Dead' yesterday. The first 2 episodes were very slow moving. Lots of uninteresting characters. Hopefully the pox will spread a bit faster in the next few to kill off the boring fuckers and leave us with anyone remotely interesting.

Its hard to watching anything walking-dead related without Daryl though. I hope he makes an appearance at some point.

watched a couple of episodes of 'Fear the Walking Dead' yesterday. The first 2 episodes were very slow moving. Lots of uninteresting characters. Hopefully the pox will spread a bit faster in the next few to kill off the boring fuckers and leave us with anyone remotely interesting.

Its hard to watching anything walking-dead related without Daryl though. I hope he makes an appearance at some point.
The pace picks up really quickly.

also something to watch out for is

the fact that our protagonists do some absolutely heinous shit

Season 5 of The Wire. Three episodes in - the first two episodes were ok but if I remember correctly from my first watch then it's pure shite right until the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back