What television series are you currently making your way through? (4 Viewers)

The one thing I'll say for Gervais is that although he's clearly a horrible cunt, presumably because he's such a particular cunt, he likes to finish his live sets by 9pm, so it's a great load out to do cause you actually finish work at a semi-reasonable hour for a change

Watched the first episode of Vinyl last night

How the fuck did this one slip by me!

A M A Z I N G !

Watched the first episode of Vinyl last night

How the fuck did this one slip by me!

A M A Z I N G !
Everyone hated it at the time, or more they hated the idea of it, or more they hated that it was another show about a guy doing drugs and feeling sorry for himself and wasn't lady ghostbusters or Girl Boss Mad Men or whatever.

I watched a few episodes and was enjoying it well enough but I never finished it. Keep on meaning to go back to it.

Everyone hated it at the time, or more they hated the idea of it, or more they hated that it was another show about a guy doing drugs and feeling sorry for himself and wasn't lady ghostbusters or Girl Boss Mad Men or whatever.

I watched a few episodes and was enjoying it well enough but I never finished it. Keep on meaning to go back to it.
Its got the motherfucking New York Dolls literally bringing the house down in the first episode.

SOLD!

Just finished Back To Life. British six parter about a woman who gets out of prison and what she has to deal with. But it's also a comedy of sorts. An odd tone. It's not perfect, or even brilliant really but a decent watch.

Finished Vinyl last night. Absolutely gutted they only did the one season...such good fun.

Loved it loved it loved it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back