What television series are you currently making your way through? (10 Viewers)

I remember being in Cannes one time when the film festival was on and it was really weird. From early in the morning there were all these girls dressed up like models walking around striking poses at the edge of the road whenever there was a hint of a camera around or whenever a fancy car came along that might possibly have someone important in it. Often photographers would stop and take a load of pictures while the girl pouted and did various poses and then the photographers would just continue on to wherever they were going. At the time I couldn't believe that this approach to getting spotted would ever work but maybe talent spotters do trawl the streets. I still think it's weird.
I was in Salzburg during festival time one year and there were musicians all over the streets, that was kind of cool though

Raised By Wolves. Fucking love this. Can't beat a bit of lovingly crafted, high concept sci-fi with grand themes and world building mythology.

Motherland. Written by the bad man we all love to hate but this is actually pretty funny.

I was hoping someone would like Raised By Wolves. I don't have a way to watch it though.......yet.

I'm still on US Utopia. Still prefer the UK version. There is lots of yellow but it's a very different show.

Got around to watching the Queen's Gambit; good fun, great clothes, watched it all in one sitting... absolute mess of a story. This chess video has a more coherent plot:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Watched the first episode of Fleabag the other night.

Didn't really do it for me if I'm honest. Does it get better?
I watched that first episode as well, and decided that was enough for me. Everyone seems to love to though so I might give it another go at some stage.

Watched the first episode of Fleabag the other night.

Didn't really do it for me if I'm honest. Does it get better?
My experience with that show is that is a decent BBC show that is worth watching but it was sold as THE GREATEST SHOW OF ALL TIME, so was quite the disappointment to me. Rich people talking about sex and being depressed. Like an emo album for people in their 30s.

My experience with that show is that is a decent BBC show that is worth watching but it was sold as THE GREATEST SHOW OF ALL TIME, so was quite the disappointment to me. Rich people talking about sex and being depressed. Like an emo album for people in their 30s.
Ha! That's a pretty brilliant description. I just found all the characters really unlikeable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back