What television series are you currently making your way through? (6 Viewers)

I enjoyed The Queen's Gambit- along with everyone else it seems

This guy though.

What was he supposed to look like in that trenchcoat and hat? A 90s sci fi nerd?

This comment on Facebook made me laugh

"If David Spade and Harry Styles had a baby"

125493388_2683834608594962_3030298052482759869_o.jpg

I'm also watching The Crown. Halfway through and it's hitting its mid season slump. The episode about the guy who broke into the queen's bedroom was really bad. Generally I like it though.

Watching Dorohedoro on Netflix. Odd Anima about a guy who has his head transformed into a lizard by a sorcerer , leaving him with no memory of his former life. Together with his friend, he goes around violently killing sorcerers trying to find the one who changed him. He also tends to put their heads in his mouth before killing them, and a person inside his head/neck determines if it is the wanted sorcerer.

Just about finished “Blood of Zeus”.
The episodes are short, the story is good and the animation style is brilliant. It’s a good way to pass a few hours, if you want to turn your brain off and just watch a tale.

season 5 now. And, bizarrely, its way better than I remember it (this is still pre-Negan).

After they leave the jail it stays very gung-ho for a while (with Terminus, etc), but it slows down a lot after that. Thats when we get the episodes that concentrate on one, or a couple, of characters at a time.

Happy I've invested the time in this again. And I'm amazed how much of it I've forgotten in the 4 or 5 years since I last watched it. I reckon I'll rewatch again in 2025 (during the covid-24 pandemic)
finished season 6 yesterday. For anyone that's seen it, the last episode ends just as we're about to lose a major character (or 2), but its not revealed who it is. I was pretty sure I remembered, but went to check on wikipedia just to make sure.

6 seasons is about as much as Prime has available. I think I watched to the end of season 7 when it was on tv. Kinda want to stay going with it now but I don't have access to the rest of it.

Season 6 is definitely the point where it stops being people vs zombies/pricks, to being people vs pricks. The zombies are fairly incidental at this point.

All good though. I think I originally lost patience with it because of the Negan storylines. He only made his first appearance in the last moments of the last episode of season 6. Maybe I'm better off cutting and running at this point.

finished season 6 yesterday. For anyone that's seen it, the last episode ends just as we're about to lose a major character (or 2), but its not revealed who it is. I was pretty sure I remembered, but went to check on wikipedia just to make sure.

6 seasons is about as much as Prime has available. I think I watched to the end of season 7 when it was on tv. Kinda want to stay going with it now but I don't have access to the rest of it.

Season 6 is definitely the point where it stops being people vs zombies/pricks, to being people vs pricks. The zombies are fairly incidental at this point.

All good though. I think I originally lost patience with it because of the Negan storylines. He only made his first appearance in the last moments of the last episode of season 6. Maybe I'm better off cutting and running at this point.
I wouldn’t.

Like I said elsewhere I still really like the walking dead. Fear The Walking Dead is good too, but I haven’t watched the world beyond one yet.

Just finished Raised By Wolves there now, wtf was with that ending! I kinda lost interest in the series as it went along but the last ten minutes picked up again

Did the baby have something to do with the mouse? It kinda had the head of a mouse and the mouth of a lamprey

I looked up the chess girl because she's pretty and I was feeling weird about it. She's 24, but that's half my age, so I still feel weird. Oh well

But anyway c'mere
wikipedia said:
At age 16, she was scouted as a model while walking outside Harrods Department Store by Sarah Doukas of Storm Management.
Does this really happen? If you have a pretty face then just go to London and someone will invite you into the upper echelons of society?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back