What television series are you currently making your way through? (7 Viewers)

watched Crashing on Netflix. Only one season, 6 episodes. The Fleabag one wrote it and is in it. Its hilarious. Way better than Fleabag imo

That sounds really good.

We watched all 6 episodes of Staged over the weekend and loved it. Michael Sheen and David Tennant are playing themselves. They're trying to rehearse for a play over zoom. Never heard of it before and only came across it by chance but loved it.

Another Netflix series that we also recently enjoyed was How to Sell Drugs Online (fast). It's a German comedy about a teenager who sets up a store on the dark web selling MDMA. It's really enjoyable. Only 2 seasons.

Started watching the Snowpiercer show on Netflix. Was just expecting it to be a rehash of the film and an easy eyes- glazed over watch while half asleep but it's turned itself into a hard-bitten policeman solves a murder show, surprisingly engaged with it so far. It's Netflix though so it will turn to utter cop-out shit by the final two episodes i'm sure.

Started watching the Snowpiercer show on Netflix. Was just expecting it to be a rehash of the film and an easy eyes- glazed over watch while half asleep but it's turned itself into a hard-bitten policeman solves a murder show, surprisingly engaged with it so far. It's Netflix though so it will turn to utter cop-out shit by the final two episodes i'm sure.
Hmm, I've heard nothing but bad things. But this and Jennifer Connolly might make me go and take a look.

Hmm, I've heard nothing but bad things. But this and Jennifer Connolly might make me go and take a look.
I will keep you informed. It is NOT a great show so far, but i'm enjoying it for what it is.

I liked this. Intriguing and atmospheric and nicely setting the scene for what is hopefully some freaky shit
Big time. Just finished the first episode a while ago too, blatant wicker man plot usage to a large extent so far but feels promising with regards to how it could play out.

Finished up that.

It's a b-movie level show that thinks it's an a-movie level show. I'm definitely gonna watch season 2 because it's a good laugh with some really hammy acting and a ludicrous plot but yeah, it's not what it thinks it is. I'm not gonna say I recommend it to anyone but enjoyable all the same.

Re-watching Community, halfway through season 5 and looking forward to seeing season 6 for the first time (it wasn’t on Netflix the first time we watched it). The Dean is an amazing character.

speaking of b-movie shows - Lovecraft Country

I can’t decide if it’s great or awful.

I'm very much on the side of awful but still watching. The last episode was a lot better in that it toned down the hysterical pace of it all but in general while watching it (a) I have little idea wtf is going on and (b) I don't really care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back