What television series are you currently making your way through? (4 Viewers)

That kind of thing.

And just that it is noticeably full of white people titting about pretending it's the 1920s in the Cotswolds. It's good though.

You can imagine why the Northerners (the sound English) started the Northern Soul movement after growing up with southern england culture dominating their lives.

That's probably total bollocks, I've not looked into it.

Started season 2 of The Umbrella Academy and it’s ok so far. I think it’s going to start picking up sorted from here on out.

The kid and I started Supernatural 2 or 3 weeks ago and love it. I don’t know why I never watched it before but it’s great. We’re on season 5 now but she said that’s where the original story arch ends so agreed refusing to watch any more after that.

Saw the last episode of "State of Happiness / Lykkeland" yesterday, not that it was on the tele or anything. Fuckin brilliant series, superbly done. It's all about the discovery of oil in Norway in the 60s, and how the Norwegians react to it and go about nationalising it. They give such a big FUCK YOU to Shell in particular, hahaha. The real core of the series revolves around the young generation suddenly having new prospects open up to them, along with the societal changes being ushered in around that time anyway. It's fuckin great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back