What television series are you currently making your way through? (10 Viewers)

My dad has a bad habit of kissing teeth. When he last visited I explained to him that was a massive no no around here. I also had to tell my mum to watch him, as he doesn't even know he does it. He scared me a couple of times. He meant no offence, it's just a habit he has.

"Who dis man?"
"He didn't mean it, let's get out of here"
"Arra shur tsssssssphhhh, what's wrong?"
"Shut up dad"
"Fuckin' Jaysus"

My dad has a bad habit of kissing teeth. When he last visited I explained to him that was a massive no no around here. I also had to tell my mum to watch him, as he doesn't even know he does it. He scared me a couple of times. He meant no offence, it's just a habit he has.

"Who dis man?"
"He didn't mean it, let's get out of here"
"Arra shur tsssssssphhhh, what's wrong?"
"Shut up dad"
"Fuckin' Jaysus"
lol

thats fucking brilliant man

Just watching an episode of Poirot on tv (not that I have a tv) there and it's set in Chinatown, and they have the da of the Chinese family on Father Ted on it, haha. Poirot, a great a bunch of lads!
Here he is on lead guitar and vocals in 60s Merseybeat group The Hideaways.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just watching an episode of Poirot on tv (not that I have a tv) there and it's set in Chinatown, and they have the da of the Chinese family on Father Ted on it, haha. Poirot, a great a bunch of lads!
Ha, I was watching that one but missed him. The acting was shocking in that one, there was one woman that we weren’t sure if she was meant to be American or someone with a brain injury.

Watching Miss Marple from the early 2000s. I'll preface this by saying, it is very white, like Jeeves and Wooster white. But it is absolutely brilliant.

Im on series 2 now and every episode has a brand new cast, working their way through a who's who of English luvvies. John Sessions is tearing it up tonight.

Guaranteed a few hotties per show. Last night had Keeley Hawes and Claire Skinner. Previous night was a frankly unreal looking Amanda Holden in full on Hitchcock fashion.

Series link that shit.

Watching Miss Marple from the early 2000s. I'll preface this by saying, it is very white, like Jeeves and Wooster white. But it is absolutely brilliant.

Im on series 2 now and every episode has a brand new cast, working their way through a who's who of English luvvies. John Sessions is tearing it up tonight.

Guaranteed a few hotties per show. Last night had Keeley Hawes and Claire Skinner. Previous night was a frankly unreal looking Amanda Holden in full on Hitchcock fashion.

Series link that shit.
Me other half is an Agatha Christie nut and pretty much only accepts the Geraldine McEwan years, she'll happily watch Marple and Poirot for 12 hours straight though.

I watched Once Upon A Time In Iraq, grim af obvs. Felt like there should have been a few more episodes before ISIS.
Also half way through A Kind Of Loving tv series from the 80s, it's excellent.

was watching the 160 million match i.e. play off final from Wembley -
Fulham 2-0 Brentford a.e.t.
when i became aware during second half what was happening in Manchester
@ Old Trafford -

England 328 all out (49.5) Ireland 329-3 (also with one ball left)
three Irish lads Balbirnie, Stirling and England captain Morgan got centuries.

then switched back just in time to see Fulham go 1-0 up after 104 minutes.

was watching the 160 million match i.e. play off final from Wembley -
Fulham 2-0 Brentford a.e.t.
when i became aware during second half what was happening in Manchester
@ Old Trafford -

England 328 all out (49.5) Ireland 329-3 (also with one ball left)
three Irish lads Balbirnie, Stirling and England captain Morgan got centuries.

then switched back just in time to see Fulham go 1-0 up after 104 minutes.

Brentford scored one

It's a trigger warning for culture warriors who go around looking for things to be offended by. WHY DO YOU ASK EGG?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back