What television series are you currently making your way through? (7 Viewers)

House of Cards.

It's more of a nostalgia trip than I was expecting. Spacey euthenises (?) a dog in the first two minutes and I think "that's nice".

Also, it seems very very British, even though it isn't.

I actually watched all (that Netflix has) of the US shameless. I wanted something I didn’t need to think about and dip in and out of when I had done down time. I didn’t think I would get as hooked, as I did or laugh as much as I have. Hilarious and surprisingly heartwarming.

Working through S02 Star Trek TOS. Not feeling as iconic as the first series, and my copy has updated cgi for the exterior shots. Id prefer the original crappy shots of the Enterprise.

Two episodes into The Night Of. It's very well made but I'm still a bit on the fence so far. Anyone else seen it?

Watched it when it was originally out, my memory of it is that the first couple of episodes depicting the inciting incident and immediate fallout from that are the best part, and then it starts to cover some pretty well trodden ground about the harshness of the U.S. prison system. I seem to remember they way went way overboard in trying to make the John Turturro character quirky, there was a lot of stuff about him being irritable because of a skin condition..

I've no way of watching the first. But after watching an episode of a comedy and not even managing to crack a smile,doesnt really give any hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back