What television series are you currently making your way through? (11 Viewers)

Hang on. Was it the first episode of season 2 I saw? The one where she's washing blood off her face? Is there an earlier season as well?

Yeah, I think that's the start of Season 2 as far as I remember ....

New Stephen King adaptation The Outsider. Absolutely brilliant first couple of episodes. Creepy, atmospheric and brilliantly acted. I'm reminded of the first season of True Detective but it's more overtly a supernatural horror. Hope it keeps up this level of quality but knowing Stephen King he'll ruin an amazing setup by having the killer turn out to be a shapeshifting demon or something stupid like that.

sigh

The Stranger. Very ITV drama. Load of bollox, but we still watched it.
My wife was looking for something light an trashy and I had heard the YOU was exactly that. So now were a few episodes into it. It really is as dumb as I'd heard.

Continuing my sprint through TV shows.... I have now also finished Succession s02, Better Things s01, Top Boy s01 and I'm currently making my way through Sex Education s01, On Becoming a God in Central Florida s01 & The Loudest Voice s01.

And for those of you with young kids, watch Bluey. It blows Peppa out of the water.

So I've now finished Sex Education s01 (Great), The Loudest Voice s01 (Great), Watchmen s01 (Loved it!), Don't Fuck with Cats (Watch it! only 3 parts, mental). I'm still making my way through On Becoming a God in Central Florida s01 but I've also started Curb Your Enthusiasm s10. I kinda stopped everything for WATCHMEN, it's bananas.

Finally finished Bojack. I'm sad I'll never get to watch another episode but also relieved because that show hit a bit too close to home for me. At least 8 episodes I had to pause it for a minute before I could continue watching. It was like a choose your own adventure book. Am I a cat, a deer, an owl or a human?! I don't know. :(

Now on to Parks & Rec....it's about time.

The Stranger. Very ITV drama. Load of bollox, but we still watched it.
My wife was looking for something light an trashy and I had heard the YOU was exactly that. So now were a few episodes into it. It really is as dumb as I'd heard.
Also watched it. So bad. and it got worse and worse and then ended terribly. Fucking hell what a waste of my time.

Turned off Fleabag after one episode. Stuck into South Park Series 22 for a break from Parks and Rec. I still need to finish Mr Robot soon.

i hope you're all watching Counterpart?

1 episode left in Altered Carbon, then on to the new Jessica Jones. Have a load of XFiles to watch too...
Finished The Terror. Great. Finished The Expanse S3. Also great. P.obably going to go for Counterpart next,
Hunderby, for the second time. I watched it when it came out and thought of it again this evening. Its one of the best comedies I've ever seen. It's pretty much got everything...really. If you haven't already seen it, give the first episode a shot, you won't regret it.

Never heard of Counterpart...I'll give it a lash when I get time
Did any of y'all watch Counterpart?

Gave up after season 1. Liked it overall but found my attention wandering and I couldn’t keep track of what was happening
I enjoyed the unstated metaphor (which my have only been in my head!) of two people divided, the way Berlin was - Der Geteilte Himmel and all that.
I was fascinated by the all the differences, and how people - who were literally identical - could find a way to hate each other.
Would have loved to see them wrap it up with a third season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back