What television series are you currently making your way through? (18 Viewers)

Watching The Witcher, so far I love it. It helps that I've read all the books so pretty much know what the craic is though, I imagine people with no experience of The Witcher would actually be having a hard time having a clue what the fuck is going on.

Watching The Witcher, so far I love it. It helps that I've read all the books so pretty much know what the craic is though, I imagine people with no experience of The Witcher would actually be having a hard time having a clue what the fuck is going on.
The time shifting thing is very odd and takes a bit of getting used to. Some of the actors are a bit on the hammy side. I HATE the bard and his terrible contemporary music. It's ok but I won't mind too much If I don't see season 2.

Every day for the past two weeks - a guy in work, first thing he says to me is "Have you watched The Witcher yet?"

I am running out of excuses

I watched the first two episodes of it. The first was the worst thing I had even seen, the second was a good 100% better but that still puts it at Merlin rather than GOT level.

I mean... does it get better? I'll probably just stick with my sporadic playing of the game every now and then.

I watched the first two episodes of it. The first was the worst thing I had even seen, the second was a good 100% better but that still puts it at Merlin rather than GOT level.

I mean... does it get better? I'll probably just stick with my sporadic playing of the game every now and then.

It's weird in that they seem to be making it almost from the point of view that you have to know the story to know what's going on, which is gonna make a lot of people say it sucks.

Just finished The Mandalorian
Fantastic. That last episode was just
Perfect.

Started on Star trek Ds9, aka hotel in space. Never really followed it before, so we'll see what its like.

Just finished The Mandalorian
Fantastic. That last episode was just
Perfect.

Started on Star trek Ds9, aka hotel in space. Never really followed it before, so we'll see what its like.

First couple of series are pretty hit and miss, it gets much better as it goes along – but as with the next generation, pretty much any Jake Sisko episode can be skipped no problemo

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back