What television series are you currently making your way through? (5 Viewers)

Struggled through to the end of season 2 of The Terror. Second half it really lost it's way after a good start. Wasn't terrible or anything but not a patch on season. Not that it had anything to do with S01. I think the only connection is Ridley Scott as Executive Producer. None of the same writers, directors; story completely different - even thematically it wasn't all that close.

On the lookout for something else now.
Righteous Gemstones, watch it.

Struggled through to the end of season 2 of The Terror. Second half it really lost it's way after a good start. Wasn't terrible or anything but not a patch on season. Not that it had anything to do with S01. I think the only connection is Ridley Scott as Executive Producer. None of the same writers, directors; story completely different - even thematically it wasn't all that close.

On the lookout for something else now.
Yeah I felt the same. Literally zero connection to season 1 or any of the author's other works. And it wasn't scary. I don't know why they made it. Didn't finish it.

I watched The End of the Fucking World Season 2 which surprised me greatly by being as good as Season 1. Loved it. Basically all Brits are 500% better when they don't have LDN accents.

Really? I thought season 1 was perfect and I have no interest in watching another one
I also thought that but I chanced it and it really works! It's honestly like when a writer writes a sequel because they have something to say rather than because someone waved big bucks at them.

I also thought that but I chanced it and it really works! It's honestly like when a writer writes a sequel because they have something to say rather than because someone waved big bucks at them.
I might give it a go. You're right about Northern brits being sounder than southern ones. I think Londoners are fine in general but it's the cunts from the shires that are the worst

I might give it a go. You're right about Northern brits being sounder than southern ones. I think Londoners are fine in general but it's the cunts from the shires that are the worst
I spent years in customer service on the phones with Brits and this is 100% true.

I watched The End of the Fucking World Season 2 which surprised me greatly by being as good as Season 1. Loved it. Basically all Brits are 500% better when they don't have LDN accents.
Hmm, maybe it picks up, but we've watched a few of the episodes and it's pretty dull. Bar Bonnie, who is great. We did enjoy first season.

Batman Original series.

the hatter sprayed him with radioactive spray and all his other cowls are in the bat-home-dry-cleaning-facility which is already at maximum.

images

the hatter sprayed him with radioactive spray and all his other cowls are in the bat-home-dry-cleaning-facility which is already at maximum.

images

I'm really growing into this dumb theatrical slightly camp fun. The penguin and his gang are class. modern tv BORING.

His trademark "quacking" sound had been created to prevent the non-smoking Meredith from ruining takes by coughing whenever the frequently-smoking Penguin smoked.

Here he is in a later screen role.

516aRMEzEoL.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back