What television series are you currently making your way through? (4 Viewers)

Living with Yourself. Paul Rudd comedy about a dude who gets cloned. It’s decent.
The female lead is played by an Irish Actress speaking in her own accent and it’s a bit weird to hear a full blown Irish accent in a high profile American Netflix thing.

Living with Yourself. Paul Rudd comedy about a dude who gets cloned. It’s decent.
The female lead is played by an Irish Actress speaking in her own accent and it’s a bit weird to hear a full blown Irish accent in a high profile American Netflix thing.
We started watching this. Got two episodes in, it was awful.
Watching series 2 of The Kaminski Method. Watchable.

We started watching this. Got two episodes in, it was awful.
Watching series 2 of The Kaminski Method. Watchable.
You've got those the wrong way around! KM is shite, sub Curb Your Enthusiasm bollocks. Living With Yourself isn't perfect but at least it has an idea of sorts, and I imagine it will find its groove in time.

Watchmen. Hmmm I'll give it another episode or so. Undecided if I like it or not.
Dublin murders. No. Terrible.

You've got those the wrong way around! KM is shite, sub Curb Your Enthusiasm bollocks.
Not arguing there. I said watchable.

Living With Yourself isn't perfect but at least it has an idea of sorts, and I imagine it will find its groove in time.
Hopefully.
hmm, I like Paul Rudd, I like Ashling Bee, lets put them together in a thing as a couple. I think they cancelled each other out. They were both unusually rubbish.

Pennyworth. Way darker, way more adult, and way gorier than I was expecting “Batman’s butler’s backstory” to be. 2.5 episodes in and I give it a cautious recommendation.

This was renewed for series 2, so fairly safe to commit to watching if you haven't seen it yet.

Watched the first episode of His Dark Materials.

tenor.gif

Looks good, good actors acting well, the script is one of those for morons scripts where everyone has to repeat everything 3 times just in case absolute idiots don't understand. It'll probably be a pointless show if you've read the books.

Oh and i'm watching the Righteous Gemstones which is fuppin brilliant (so far)! Do recommend to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back