What television series are you currently making your way through? (10 Viewers)

I think Derry Girls is brilliant.

I only watched the first episode but it felt a bit dumbed down for Netflix compared to his other shows? Lots of talk of "here in AFRICA" and the like.
It’s listed in the kids section on Netflix so I guess it’s aiming for a younger audience.

Yeah but the horny bird’s mating dance
the CinemaScope screen showing the dancing bird of paradise

giphy.gif

2nd season of Star trek discovery. i really like that it's a weekly release, instead of putting whole season out on one day. It builds the intrigue with Spock. Genuinely want to see where this story line arc goes.

If anyone else is watching this. Go to trailers & more. Watch the shorts. Especially for the current episode.

Is Fleabag actually any good or do you have to be a Hadley Freeman to like that kind of thing? I mean, would I be better off just catching up on Broad City?

I caught up on season 2 of Derry Girls and it was great and I've been watching The Other Two which is funny, if very sad.

Last edited:
Watched the first three of the new series of Line of Duty. Shaping up really nicely.

Also VLC player now supports Chromecast streaming which is just wonderful.

the new series of the Good Fight has not been good. Michael Sheen turns up as an awful recurring character. Each episode also features a shit animated music video which explains something like the alt-right. BAD!

Lunatics

Slow start but the potential is there

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Big Little Lies. Another week, another glossy American series about awful rich arseholes doing each other in in picturesque Californian coastal towns. Script is sharp and some good work from Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman and particularly Laura Dern but you can't help but feel you've seen it all before. It's only a mini series so I'll stick with it but can't imagine watching 4 or 5 seasons of this.
Big Little Lies (TV Series 2017– ) - IMDb

obviously this contains major season 1 spoilers

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Finally watching the OA Season 2, its so fucking good. 25 times more mental than Season 1, and though the 🐙 made me yell "are you FUCKING serious", I got over it because it got soooooo good. Still not done though, so spoil me not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back