What television series are you currently making your way through? (9 Viewers)

The fact that it's a rip off of Groundhog Day is really off-putting but people seem to be loving it.

Raced through S01 of The Sinner. I think I remember people being divided on S02. Should I go for it or not?

I'm getting towards the end of the first series of The Americans. It's fun but you'd want to have a fairly high tolerance for massive plot holes and general silliness.

Just finished season one of Derry Girls in time for the new season, its so good <3

Was enjoying Fleabag, then I went "hang on, every actor in this is posh and white". Then I read up on Phoebe Waller-Bridge's background and upbringing and I went "ok, makes sense that she was given a show by the BBC" and I'm probably done with it now.

finished The Punisher at the weekend

sad to see it go - that last season added a layer of complexity to its character development that i honestly wasn't expecting

finished The Punisher at the weekend

sad to see it go - that last season added a layer of complexity to its character development that i honestly wasn't expecting

Must get on to that. EDIT: I asked a question there that I don't think I want answered because it might give potential plot points away.

I was so shook by Morse's moustache in the new season of Endeavor that I've gone back to the start and started watching it from season 1 again.

endeavour_film_3_16-c237b95.jpg

christ

Watched a few episodes of Doom Patrol. I've never read the comics so know nothing of what it's about as such,but thought it was alright. Pretty cool hearing Bikini kill and Dead Kennedys tunes in an episode.

Started watching After Life, the new Ricky Gervais thing. I like it, it's good Ricky not shit Ricky.
Also getting through the new series of Queer Eye which is great. We were watching an episode last night and my son asked us "who's your favourite queer? LOL

Finished this yesterday. Very good. If I had to critique (and I always do) I'd say .....His transformation and the wind up was too sudden, it would have done with another one or two episodes."

After Life is really good - we watched it in one go on Saturday night. Some very relatable content in there.

I counted three game of thrones people in it.
I thought it was ok but some of it really annoyed me. In too many scenes it was like one character was "ok..so what do you think the meaning of life is?" and then they just stand there as the other character launched into yet another profound soliloquy. Thinking about it again makes me dislike it even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back