What television series are you currently making your way through? (3 Viewers)

The Sinner season 2. Excellent. Creepy murder mystery involving a cult
Late to the party but just finished watching this last night. It started off so well and then...pfffff

The cult and its hold over its members just seemed to fizzle out. When the doctor slit his own throat rather than talk about the cult I thought we were getting into something deep..then..nothing. By the end I had stopped caring about any of them

I ended up watching the last few episodes of Fraiser a few weeks ago on Channel 4 and right after the last one they were starting again from the beginning. I'd forgotten how much I used to like it so I've hit record and am really enjoying it all over again.

Apart from two memorable low points; Daphne's English family , and that stoner guy and his Mom, this series was excellent.

Late to the party but just finished watching this last night. It started off so well and then...pfffff

The cult and its hold over its members just seemed to fizzle out. When the doctor slit his own throat rather than talk about the cult I thought we were getting into something deep..then..nothing. By the end I had stopped caring about any of them
Watched the first episode of season 1 over the weekend. Not sure what to make of it. Worth sticking with?

Had a look at the first episode of the new True Detective last night. Looks promising.

I gave up watching halfway through..its a shame it had serious potential.

They should've went full on supernatural witchcraft shit..women floating around and all that

I really enjoyed The Sinner 2. Totally had me hooked right to the end. Can see the attraction of it going full-on spooky horror but that would be a very different series.

Just finished watching My Brilliant Friend, the HBO/Italian production of the first of Elene Ferrante's novels set in Naples. The child actors that play the main protagonists (at two stages of their early lives) are staggeringly good. There is something slightly fake-looking about the incredibly extensive set they built to represent the neighbourhood where the kids grow up but apart from that minor quibble it's an excellent adaptation. The books move into really interesting territory as they go along so looking forward to the next part of it ...

I really enjoyed The Sinner 2. Totally had me hooked right to the end. Can see the attraction of it going full-on spooky horror but that would be a very different series.

Just finished watching My Brilliant Friend, the HBO/Italian production of the first of Elene Ferrante's novels set in Naples. The child actors that play the main protagonists (at two stages of their early lives) are staggeringly good. There is something slightly fake-looking about the incredibly extensive set they built to represent the neighbourhood where the kids grow up but apart from that minor quibble it's an excellent adaptation. The books move into really interesting territory as they go along so looking forward to the next part of it ...

Really interested to watch My Brillian Friend. I've had that book sitting on my dresser for ages now and haven't gotten around to it, maybe I'll tackle it next before watching this.

watching Instant Hotel on netflix (one episode left).

what a horrible bunch of absolute shitebags (with the odd exception).

compelling programme about some (mostly) rich australian wankers who airbnb out their houses. Basically a competition as to which rich aussie wanker's house is better than the others.

I watched Sex Education because I love Gillian Anderson, obviously (Who has never looked sexier, I have to say). It was decent, hated the two main characters, they were annoying, self absorbed assholes, but I loved some of the peripheral characters who kept me watching. Specifically loved Eric and his story.

So like, yeah overall, fun, solid "ok".

I watched Sex Education because I love Gillian Anderson, obviously (Who has never looked sexier, I have to say). It was decent, hated the two main characters, they were annoying, self absorbed assholes, but I loved some of the peripheral characters who kept me watching. Specifically loved Eric and his story.

So like, yeah overall, fun, solid "ok".
I hated this. They’ve tried to make an American style sex comedy for a UK audience. No one in the UK talks like the characters in this. It’s so terrible.

The Ted Bundy documentary on Netflix. Really crazy story. That debate on woke Twitter about whether it’s problematic to say if Bundy’s hot or not is hilarious. Americans are gas.

There were women who wanted to bang him SHOWING UP AT HIS TRIAL!!! The debate on whether he's hot is over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back