What television series are you currently making your way through? (5 Viewers)

I'm about half way through, and after initially being like "oh god, why?" after the first episode, I've considerably warmed to it. Its not perfect, but its moody and fun. The Sabrina character is utterly infuriating, but I'm 100% here for Richard Coyle channeling Bela, Michelle Gomez and Tati Gabrielle. As you said, its not amazing, but I'm still watching.

ah its grand. silly but grand.

I wonder has anyone given Great News a go? I am into the second season now, and I do find myself laughing like a drain in parts. I recommend it. It will give you a bit of a lift. It is completely silly, but quite satirical, and JUST LOVELY.
Fucking hate that show. Like big bang theory minus the laugh track. Awful.

a whole lotta paw patrol. i'm developing a crush on the lady mayor.

also Star Trek: Enterprise. Not bad.

Can anyone recommend me a show to watch after Sabrina? I'm looking for something kind of light, but not a 30 min type comedy. Something immersive and addictive that isn't a crime or psychological thriller. Vague enough?

Can anyone recommend me a show to watch after Sabrina? I'm looking for something kind of light, but not a 30 min type comedy. Something immersive and addictive that isn't a crime or psychological thriller. Vague enough?

The Boss Baby: Back in Business

Big Mouth gets raved about. I'm not entirely sold on it, too much of that really quickfire, how many gags and pop culture references can we stuff into into a 20 minute episode, over good stories but it's daycent enough

Big Mouth gets raved about. I'm not entirely sold on it, too much of that really quickfire, how many gags and pop culture references can we stuff into into a 20 minute episode, over good stories but it's daycent enough

Edit: oh you said not a 30 minute comedy. Sorry.

Seen Maniac? It's a surreal sci fi comedy. The Haunting of Hill House is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back