What television series are you currently making your way through? (6 Viewers)

Finished The Terror. Great. Finished The Expanse S3. Also great. P.obably going to go for Counterpart next,

More Steven Universe late last night. Double whammy of the episode where Pearl's relationship with Rose is hinted at and the episode where Steven has to admit he liked the cute book ending that Connie didn't like..

1447716353065s.jpg

Dectectorists. I made it through series 1 by finding the good in it each time. Two episodes into series two "fuck this, I'm out".
The Break with Rebecca Wolf. Netflix live audience show. Good, sometimes excellent, watched them all.
Random episodes of Bottom.

Yea I'm home alone.

Ken Burns' Vietnam War doc.

Absolutely brilliant. Never really knew much about the ins and outs of the thing. So fucked up. Amazing watch though. About 12 hours through the total 18

New Sacha Baron Coen thing. Tired rubbish
you do reach a point when a certain profile of american being an absolute fucking dumb shit gets tired. Having said that, I thought the 2nd episode was pretty funny. better than the first. Particularly the Arizona group with the mosque. They were like this guy...
07fc212952074cbc202deb205beb277ef83c6c92f88e94dba5bc9aa8898936b0.jpg

The republican politician from Alabama. The fact that so called lawmakers can be so fucking stupid (and racist) in front of cameras throws a little more fuel on the fire of how screwed up politicians/voters are over there. Of course nothing new there, see PUSA. He resigned yesterday I see

you do reach a point when a certain profile of american being an absolute fucking dumb shit gets tired. Having said that, I thought the 2nd episode was pretty funny. better than the first. Particularly the Arizona group with the mosque. They were like this guy...
07fc212952074cbc202deb205beb277ef83c6c92f88e94dba5bc9aa8898936b0.jpg

The republican politician from Alabama. The fact that so called lawmakers can be so fucking stupid (and racist) in front of cameras throws a little more fuel on the fire of how screwed up politicians/voters are over there. Of course nothing new there, see PUSA. He resigned yesterday I see
Yeah, exposing American politicians and lawmakers as dumb/greedy/racist/venal is like shooting fish in a barrel

Hunderby, for the second time. I watched it when it came out and thought of it again this evening. Its one of the best comedies I've ever seen. It's pretty much got everything...really. If you haven't already seen it, give the first episode a shot, you won't regret it.

Never heard of Counterpart...I'll give it a lash when I get time

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back