What television series are you currently making your way through? (7 Viewers)

Finished AMC’s The Terror. Good stuff. One of the best tv shows in a while. Maintained my interest right to the end, which is rare in the Netflix age. Had tons of atmosphere, great sets and a whole bunch of great character actors. Jared Harris an excellent actor

Started watching Wild Wild Country on the nexflix. Series about a commune. We're only a few episodes in and I missed episode 1. Interesting to see how things go from one extreme to another.
Four episodes in. Very well made, enjoying it so far. Sheila is unhinged.

Lost in Space - the new Netflix one. Enjoyable. Loved the cunt doctor character.

Hitoshi Matsuomoto's Documental. Amazon Prime, 4 eps. Only S1 translated into English. 10 comedians chip in a million yen each (~7.5K euro). They're confined to a room for 6 hours. Anytime they laugh/smile, they're eliminated. Last man standing gets all the money. Unfulfilling end but I imagine they worked out the kinks in the later seasons.

Yeah there’s a certain charm to their sitcoms when they embrace that quaint English eccentric style of humour. They’re rubbish at drama for the most part.
Geez I don't know about that last bit. I think their detective drams Poirot, Morse, Lewis, Vera, and Sherlock Holmes (Jeremy Brett) etc are outstanding. I hear Broadchurch was great too.

Midsomer Murders (esp John Nettles era) was a perfect blend or drama and "quintessentially English" quirky tone.

In summary, and in the spirit of the day that's in it, up the brits. god save Charles and camilla. huzzah.

NOT LONG NOW

27-Sep-2018 20:00 The Good Place 03x01 Everything Is Bonzer! Part 1
27-Sep-2018 20:30 The Good Place 03x02 Everything Is Bonzer! Part 2
04-Oct-2018 20:30 The Good Place 03x03 The Brainy Bunch

So it looks like what I watch when I'm home alone is back to back episodes of Queer Eye.
queer-eye-asset-1519395155-list-handheld-0.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back