What television series are you currently making your way through? (6 Viewers)

Watched the first episode of Daredevil. Good and violent but not sure if I'll continue with it (anyone advise me yay or nay?). I'm trying to set up bulwarks to my depression once Game of Thrones compounds my Mad Men hunger pangs.
Have you seen Rectify? Slow burning, Southern Gothic, sort-of-mystery. Powerful stuff. Terrific acting.
Rectify (TV Series 2013– ) - IMDb

Watched the first episode of Daredevil. Good and violent but not sure if I'll continue with it (anyone advise me yay or nay?). I'm trying to set up bulwarks to my depression once Game of Thrones compounds my Mad Men hunger pangs.
himself was watching that because it seemed popular

i dipped in and out and heard a lot of it in the background

seemed fucking shite, he agreed but kept watching it anyway, and i kind of wanted to know what was happening

so shite but moderately compelling is the verdict

Started on the Americans

Great fun

I really like that, well acted, Margo Martindale is terrific in a supporting role.

Excellent will check that out. The hot teacher from Mad Men is in it, so how bad could it be??

She has a Southern accent in this. New season starts in a month.

It doesn't start properly for a few weeks but the pilot for Mr Robot is up on youtube and I thought it was great. It's the anarcho-hacker thriller that we'll all be seeing dumb fucking think-pieces about in late July/early-August.

definitely watch the second one.

I started watching the last season of house cos i never got round to it at the time. It's a comforting step back to 2011/12

Ep5 of Wayward Pines. WTF?

Oh god, they wallop our heads. They truly have introduced the most bizarrest of reasons as to why Wayward Pines exists. Wayward Pines as we are seeing it in the show is 2,000 years in in the future. Apparently it was created by a scientist to preserve mankind as waaaay back to our present day, humans started to devolve. We became stupider & turned into naked nappy wearing cavemen & woman roaming the world for any bit of meat we could get our choppers into. Humankind is now a endangered race and WP is what little is left of it. But the catch is that only those of 'generation one' (which is the school kids) know the truth, all the other adults know nothing of WP's origins.

And yet they still rig the place out in Truman style with cameras and mics?

^I didn't predict that.
A lot of it still doesn't make sense though - especially bits with the FBI outside of Wayward Pines.

Ep5 of Wayward Pines. WTF?

Oh god, they wallop our heads. They truly have introduced the most bizarrest of reasons as to why Wayward Pines exists. Wayward Pines as we are seeing it in the show is 2,000 years in in the future. Apparently it was created by a scientist to preserve mankind as waaaay back to our present day, humans started to devolve. We became stupider & turned into naked nappy wearing cavemen & woman roaming the world for any bit of meat we could get our choppers into. Humankind is now a endangered race and WP is what little is left of it. But the catch is that only those of 'generation one' (which is the school kids) know the truth, all the other adults know nothing of WP's origins.

And yet they still rig the place out in Truman style with cameras and mics?

that's totally what's going to happen 4real

^I didn't predict that.
A lot of it still doesn't make sense though - especially bits with the FBI outside of Wayward Pines.
those are flashbacks. ep5 explains the time discrepancies in different peoples' abduction stories too.

I still think they gave away too much too soon. curious to see where it all goes next... and it's not back on until 25th june.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back