What television series are you currently making your way through? (8 Viewers)

The Mayor of Kingstown. Having heard nothing about it I had no expectations. I was really enjoying it up to the second half of episode 8 of its 10 part run, when it wall went blockbuster action movie.
Very disappointing.
There is second season that I might watch once the anger leaves me.

I watched a few episodes of Trivia on the RTE player. Its an old-ish show (2010) that I remember liking.
Its about a pub quiz team and the lives of the characters involved.
Harmless but pleasant stuff. No murders or darkness. Just quirky characters and dialogue.

We also started watching Cheers from the very beginning. Quite enjoying it. Which is new because I always hated that show.
They haven't started cheering the characters as they make an appearance yet.

Back to Life. Dark comedy. Woman gets released from prison after 20 years and tries to pick up her life where she left it off. Daisy Haggard is very good, very funny, and a big horsey faced English ride to boot. The rest of the cast are a mixed bag. The dark tone is pretty good.

I watched a few episodes of Trivia on the RTE player. Its an old-ish show (2010) that I remember liking.
Its about a pub quiz team and the lives of the characters involved.
Harmless but pleasant stuff. No murders or darkness. Just quirky characters and dialogue.

thats a nice one.
there's another series called the detectorists that's similar in tone (although bigger cast and budget) S1 is very good, goes downhill after that..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back