What television series are you currently making your way through? (10 Viewers)

Just finished this - had taken a break mid point as some of the gorier ones were too much for the missus.

The last two were savage! such different approaches/look/feel/etc.

I love the whole 'alfred hitchcock presents' type framing at the start.

Hope they do another run of them next year
Think it did well so imagine they will. GDT is a big lad though. Didn't realise how big. He doesn't look well

Would I need some Star Wars knowledge to watch, understand and enjoy Andor?
I would say no. I mean "the empire" are in it, and they're fascists, and there's a rebellion, but it could be about any empire/fascists really. There's no space wizards in it, if that's what you're thinking. Also Andy Serkis has been fantastic in the last couple of episodes.

Right now i'm watching

The Peripheral... i dunno man it's good I guess, but not great
Andor - i think this is my favourite thing on TV right now
Pennyworth - sticking with this although it's probably going to be the last series because that's how american tv is i suppose
War of The Worlds - third series, not great at all compared to the first one, and i really have to grit my teeth every time they mention that black hole, but i'll see it through
Avenue 5 - only watched the first episode of S2 so far but it was reasonably funny

True I've been struggling to find something to fill the void. Ended up on Ancient Apocalypse. Fair play to the guy for getting this commissioned. I suppose he's a bit of an entertaining crank. (and his son works for Netflix's commissioning department)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back