What television series are you currently making your way through? (1 Viewer)

rettucs

Supporter
Solutions
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
Life and Beth, on Disney. Partly autobiographical series about Amy Schumer's childhood. It really surpassed expectations. Some great cameos in it too. It can be slow moving at times but ultimately a very rewarding watch.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
Struggling through the final season ( I hope) of Ozark. All the things I liked about it are gone; the quirkiness and interesting characters, and now it's just an anxiety fest of all the worst people, mainly the awful Byrde family who deserve every bad thing that comes their way

moose

Be kind.
Supporter
Solutions
Website
www.moosetwentythree.com
Struggling through the final season ( I hope) of Ozark. All the things I liked about it are gone; the quirkiness and interesting characters, and now it's just an anxiety fest of all the worst people, mainly the awful Byrde family who deserve every bad thing that comes their way

It gets worse. Sorry. Worth sticking out though I think.

JohnnyRaz

Supporter
Also with a few rapey/sexual violence bits (not gratuitous, or a plot device per se).

Veers on and off track a bit but really really comes together in the end. Ending is class.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
Watching Bosch:Legacy. Enjoyable enough but I can't stress how much I hate the new theme tune.

David Kronenbourg

Solutions
Below Deck. Reality tv show about the crew of a mega yacht dealing with charter guests. Fascinatingly awful. The people who rent out these mega yachts - and it's always American scumbags - are some of the most ghastly people alive.

Unicron

Supporter
Solutions
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
Below Deck. Reality tv show about the crew of a mega yacht dealing with charter guests. Fascinatingly awful. The people who rent out these mega yachts - and it's always American scumbags - are some of the most ghastly people alive.

Is this a docuseries sort of thing? I think I've seen ads for it. More 4 or e4 or one of those?

David Kronenbourg

Solutions
Is this a docuseries sort of thing? I think I've seen ads for it. More 4 or e4 or one of those?
Yeah it's typical docuseries fare - put a load of hot idiots in a small space and feed them a load of booze until they shag or fight, but the utter ghastliness of the charter guests they deal with makes it horribly compulsive viewing

dunderhead

Finished this last night. So glad I’m finished with it. Absolutely taking the piss with 14 episodes in the final season really. Ended up just watching to finish it rather than really wanting to see how it concluded. Couldn’t recommend this show to anyone. Enjoyed it initially but it seemed as though all the episodes were the more or less the same by the end

rettucs

Supporter
Solutions
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
Finished this last night. So glad I’m finished with it. Absolutely taking the piss with 14 episodes in the final season really. Ended up just watching to finish it rather than really wanting to see how it concluded. Couldn’t recommend this show to anyone. Enjoyed it initially but it seemed as though all the episodes were the more or less the same by the end
worth it for Ruth though, no? She was fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

21 Day Calendar

Anvil
The Grand Social
35 Liffey St. Lower, North City, Dublin, D01 C3N0, Ireland
Destroyer
The Button Factory
Curved St, Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland
Vultures You Know album launch with Crowhammer
The Thomas house
86 Thomas St, Saint Catherine's, Dublin, Ireland
Angel Olsen
Vicar Street
Vicar St, Saint Catherine's, Dublin, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads