What television series are you currently making your way through? (4 Viewers)

Ah yes, meant to get into that too. Any use?

Herself has an issue with me using the iPlayer, so I can only watch stuff when she's not here. We don't haz a tee vee lie-sinse, and we have very different opinions on getting one (I would rather we did, it's complicated). But hey.

Seen a few episodes, but it never actually gets funny. The jokes are all "This guy is a thick cunt" at the end of the day, it's just the same thing over and over and over. It's a bit like the Inbetweeners in that sense, the same thing over and over and over again.
The Inbetweeners was endearing enough though. Outsider gang of losers, growing pains, all that.

Soulmates. Some black mirrory type sci fi show which is one idea - in the future there's a website that matches you to your ideal mate and it causes havoc for relationships worldwide - stretched into a 6 episode anthology series. 3 of the episodes were decent and 3 were bad

I’ve never watched it but saw the first episode of the new series there at the weekend and immediately recommended Breaking Bad to the wife. Am I wrong?

Not entirely wrong no. It has fewer "holy shit" moments than Breaking Bad (you can't blow Tuco u with creative accounting) but the plot is also basically "guy in very straight job gets involved in a criminal version of it and is trying to keep his head above water"

Archive 81.
good overall. as is happening a lot recently funny to see the early-mid 90s presented as 'THE PAST' in popular culture.
Hellbound
Korean madness, which due to the cast and pace never gets lost despite what is a crazy starting premise

Ted Lasso. Every ten mintures there's an emotional "I learned something today" moment. A feelgood Hollywood ending for every scene. I think I hate it.

How far in are you Johnny? It drops off a cliff very hard.
I stayed with it until the end of season 1- because it fits into my lunch break. It has funny moments but the endless "feelgood endings" really get on my nerves. If I find another half-hour programme I will watch that instead

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back