What television series are you currently making your way through? (7 Viewers)

Just binged on Lower Decks S1.

It's..... pretty good if not amazing. I don't know if it would stand up to repeat viewing like Rick and Morty does but having be stung by S3 of Discovery and S1 of Picard, it was nice to see a Trek series that didn't try its damnedest to shit on the established universe.

Some episodes are really strong, particularly the last 2. Some of the humour is a bit meh but the overall storytelling and adventures etc are much better presented than in recent live action series.

Just binged on Lower Decks S1.

It's..... pretty good if not amazing. I don't know if it would stand up to repeat viewing like Rick and Morty does but having be stung by S3 of Discovery and S1 of Picard, it was nice to see a Trek series that didn't try its damnedest to shit on the established universe.

Some episodes are really strong, particularly the last 2. Some of the humour is a bit meh but the overall storytelling and adventures etc are much better presented than in recent live action series.

I like Discovery! Picard was… ok.

I watched the first part of Cant Get You Out Of My Head..... INCREDIBLE

Wellington Paranormal. It’s up and down but generally pretty good. If you liked the What We Do in the Shadows movie or the funny episodes of the X-Files, then it’s hard to see how you wouldn’t like this. The rapport between the two leads is brilliant, even if an individual episode might be a misfire.

I do the sensible thing with contemporary Star Trek series and just don't watch any of it. I watched the 'reboot' films just to see how bad they were, and yes, they were shit. Karl Urban was the only one that was any good in those yokes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back