What television series are you currently making your way through? (4 Viewers)

Fear The Walking Dead. Still very good. That Grace episode a couple of weeks ago…

Debris - sci-fi/x-files/monster of the week-type nonsense. I like it. Scroobius Pip is in it

Invincible - VG superhero cartoon from creator of The Walking Dead. Ultra violent in places.

Fucksake

started watching Startup on Netflix. Slow moving at the start but its really good now. Martin Freeman is ridiculously good in it.
Season 1 of this is excellent. Not sure I like where its going in season 2 so far.

It was very poorly rated on Rotten Tomatoes (3.5 stars out of 10), so I presume it will go to pot.

Season 1 of this is excellent. Not sure I like where its going in season 2 so far.

It was very poorly rated on Rotten Tomatoes (3.5 stars out of 10), so I presume it will go to pot.
half-way through season 2 and its still decent

BUT

its a bit techie, and when you are a techie and you see the main character white-boarding shit before writing some amazing program that does some amazing stuff, you start looking at what's on the white-board and realise that it makes no fucking sense.

And you also see syntax errors in some of the UNIX commands she's running, and now I hate myself.

It's up there with Father Ted in terms of just being part of the lexicon.

It also falls off a cliff over the course of season 9.

Totally. Most pre-Netflix TV references do - even Father Ted, of which I only saw a handful of episodes when it came out first. My brothers used to exploit this ignorance by quoting tv shows and claiming the jokes were theirs, i thought they were the funniest fuckers ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back