What television series are you currently making your way through? (63 Viewers)

I watched Shadow and Bone. The sun summoner and the black heretic are fairly gammy and anything to do with their individual personal powers was also gammy but I liked the smaller less epic stuff and the fold was a cool thing to just have there
even if all the stuff about it's creation and destruction was not cool. If they had asked for my input I'd have told them to just leave it there and not talk about it too much and definitely don't try to destroy it with some one shooting fireballs out of her hands
Very enjoyable.

I've been stuck in the 60's,70 & 80's for the last few years.
Minder, The professionals, The sweeney, Star Trek, The A Team, Porridge, on the buses ect....
I always liked films & TV from those eras. Not sure why.

The Underground Railroad. I didn't like the first episode much, but it drastically improves after that. Very good. Powerful is a word thrown about so much that it's lost all meaning but this is powerful TV

Fear The Walking Dead. Still very good. That Grace episode a couple of weeks ago…

Debris - sci-fi/x-files/monster of the week-type nonsense. I like it. Scroobius Pip is in it

Invincible - VG superhero cartoon from creator of The Walking Dead. Ultra violent in places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back