What television series are you currently making your way through? (10 Viewers)

Started to watch Taskmaster repeats because I like Alex Horne on No More Jockeys.

It's nice, gentle. 8 minutes of programme followed by 4 minutes of ads is a pain in the tits.

'richard osman's house of games' can be good fun. interesting 'quiz' topics.
one of them was questions submitted by children; and the correct answer was the answer the child gave, whether that was right or wrong. given they asked kids as young as 4 for questions, some were along the lines of 'why does timmy hate bananas?'

Started to watch Taskmaster repeats because I like Alex Horne on No More Jockeys.

It's nice, gentle. 8 minutes of programme followed by 4 minutes of ads is a pain in the tits.
I love it! Just discovered it a short while ago and I was tearing through it but the end is looming so I've to ration it out now. I was watching the early years on youtube and I think there were no ads there.

I love it! Just discovered it a short while ago and I was tearing through it but the end is looming so I've to ration it out now. I was watching the early years on youtube and I think there were no ads there.
Same with Would I Lie To You. Happy show, back catalogued on youtube with no ads.

Roadkill (on BBC). A four-part political thriller/drama with Hugh Laurie as a dodgy Tory minister. The first episode is decent and you think it could end up great but it all falls apart quickly enough. Ridiculous plot holes all over the place.

I finished season 1 of Twin Peaks and started season 2 over the weekend, haven't seen it since 1991 or whenever RTE first showed it. I seem to recall losing interest pretty early in season 2 but I'll carry on another while.

Mythic Quest. Comedy set in a video game company, by Community and Always Sunny writers. I really like it.

Man, I started this thread back in 2007. I should go back and watch House again.

still going with this. Most of the way through season 3 and its still fantastic. I'm starting to get upset now at the thoughts of how bad I know its gonna get.
season 5 now. And, bizarrely, its way better than I remember it (this is still pre-Negan).

After they leave the jail it stays very gung-ho for a while (with Terminus, etc), but it slows down a lot after that. Thats when we get the episodes that concentrate on one, or a couple, of characters at a time.

Happy I've invested the time in this again. And I'm amazed how much of it I've forgotten in the 4 or 5 years since I last watched it. I reckon I'll rewatch again in 2025 (during the covid-24 pandemic)

Also watching Raised by Wolves. Sci fi about two androids raising human children on a distant planet after the earth has been destroyed. One of the most original and interesting shows I’ve seen in a while.
Am loving this. About to watch the last episode but I'm too tired to do it justice. I'll leave it until tomorrow.

I love anything Argentinian for some reason

4114.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back