What television series are you currently making your way through? (13 Viewers)

Fuck Leeds, and fuck fucking Guardiola and Man City. Revive the No Referee thread if you dare.

are you Man Utd fan ? ha ha.
sorry but asked for that - OK you don't like soccer. nothing wrong with that.
but some of things that happened on the pitch last weekend were insane.
and they make up for all the boring matches.

are you Man Utd fan ? ha ha.
sorry but asked for that - OK you don't like soccer. nothing wrong with that.
but some of things that happened on the pitch last weekend were insane.
and they make up for all the boring matches.
I love football, but not Man Utd, that’s for sure! I’m more from the put em under pressure / heavy metal football school.

I love football, but not Man Utd, that’s for sure! I’m more from the put em under pressure / heavy metal football school.
OK sorry about that BC - I stand corrected.
as an LFC fan the Villa game got very scary to watch but fair play to Dean Smith and Villa.
I never saw that coming.
this season is way more competitive.

Just finished The Watchmen. Late to the party with this I know. It was really excellent. I had no knowledge of the Alan Moore source material coming in (Dr Manhattan? Who?) and was somewhat confused about what was going on. But it was brilliantly structured in that it fed you just enough at just the right times to keep you intrigued rather than irritated. Came together beautifully at the end too and had a few really memorable almost stand-alone episodes that nevertheless were also crucial to the story. Way better than Lovecraft Country (which treads some similar territory).

Just finished The Watchmen. Late to the party with this I know. It was really excellent. I had no knowledge of the Alan Moore source material coming in (Dr Manhattan? Who?) and was somewhat confused about what was going on. But it was brilliantly structured in that it fed you just enough at just the right times to keep you intrigued rather than irritated. Came together beautifully at the end too and had a few really memorable almost stand-alone episodes that nevertheless were also crucial to the story. Way better than Lovecraft Country (which treads some similar territory).
I didn’t love the TV series but it had merit. The graphic novel is brilliant though, well worth reading (the TV show is set 30 years after the comic so it’s not like you’ll be reading the same story again).

Users who are viewing this thread

• David Kronenbourg
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back