What television series are you currently making your way through? (3 Viewers)

sleepy

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
watched Crashing on Netflix. Only one season, 6 episodes. The Fleabag one wrote it and is in it. Its hilarious. Way better than Fleabag imo
That sounds really good.

We watched all 6 episodes of Staged over the weekend and loved it. Michael Sheen and David Tennant are playing themselves. They're trying to rehearse for a play over zoom. Never heard of it before and only came across it by chance but loved it.

Another Netflix series that we also recently enjoyed was How to Sell Drugs Online (fast). It's a German comedy about a teenager who sets up a store on the dark web selling MDMA. It's really enjoyable. Only 2 seasons.

Lili Marlene

Trying not to have a bad day
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Started watching the Snowpiercer show on Netflix. Was just expecting it to be a rehash of the film and an easy eyes- glazed over watch while half asleep but it's turned itself into a hard-bitten policeman solves a murder show, surprisingly engaged with it so far. It's Netflix though so it will turn to utter cop-out shit by the final two episodes i'm sure.

hermie

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
Started watching the Snowpiercer show on Netflix. Was just expecting it to be a rehash of the film and an easy eyes- glazed over watch while half asleep but it's turned itself into a hard-bitten policeman solves a murder show, surprisingly engaged with it so far. It's Netflix though so it will turn to utter cop-out shit by the final two episodes i'm sure.
Hmm, I've heard nothing but bad things. But this and Jennifer Connolly might make me go and take a look.

dunderhead

Threads
I liked this. Intriguing and atmospheric and nicely setting the scene for what is hopefully some freaky shit
Big time. Just finished the first episode a while ago too, blatant wicker man plot usage to a large extent so far but feels promising with regards to how it could play out.

Bernie Lomax

Threads
Also watching Raised by Wolves. Sci fi about two androids raising human children on a distant planet after the earth has been destroyed. One of the most original and interesting shows I’ve seen in a while.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

We're listening to...

• Happy Birthday
    Mars in Virgo
    Sneaks
    Happy Birthday

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads