What television series are you currently making your way through? (11 Viewers)

Once upon a time in Iraq. Part two was on last night.
America will never recover from what it did there. Never.

Caught most of this. It's fantastic. Afterwards I found myself thinking ... "say what you like about Trump, he hasn't yet started an unnecessary war that resulted in over half a million deaths and the destruction of an entire country". This should probably be in the Unpopular Opinions thread.

Dark. 4 episodes in, haven’t a breeze who anyone is, was, or what’s going on at all.

Finished this last night. I had watched Season 3 in ongoing confusion trying to remember who everyone was and what their relationship was to each other and then
it turned out that all that never mattered. All the subplots in the past and in the future came to nothing. Noah, who in Season 1 seemed really important, wasn't. Lots of things.

It was a "nice" ending and unexpectedly neat and tidy.

I enjoyed it well enough but I'm not sure it was worth the effort.

We're watching Snowpiercer and neither of us know why. It was recommended. Not the type of thing we'd ever go for. After one episode it was a case of "I guess we're watching this now". It's not good.

Liked the movie. Jennifer Connolly was steering me towards watching the show but the reports of others steering me back away.

Isolating at the moment. Really need to settle on a show before we kill ourselves. Did people like His Dark Materials in the end? What about The Plot Against America?

Liked the movie. Jennifer Connolly was steering me towards watching the show but the reports of others steering me back away.

Isolating at the moment. Really need to settle on a show before we kill ourselves. Did people like His Dark Materials in the end? What about The Plot Against America?
mentioned it here already but Top Boy Summerhouse(season 1 and 2)/Top Boy (season 3) is absolutely fantastic. Not finished it yet but so far absolutely no filler. Some cool Brian Eno work at times throughout too

Started Marcella as a back up. Anna Friel mystery/crime/drama thing that seems pretty good. same writer as the dude that wrote Broen

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back