What television series are you currently making your way through? (2 Viewers)

xsteox

Threads
2nd season of Star trek discovery. i really like that it's a weekly release, instead of putting whole season out on one day. It builds the intrigue with Spock. Genuinely want to see where this story line arc goes.
If anyone else is watching this. Go to trailers & more. Watch the shorts. Especially for the current episode.

Lili Marlene

Wanna Get Out
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Is Fleabag actually any good or do you have to be a Hadley Freeman to like that kind of thing? I mean, would I be better off just catching up on Broad City?

I caught up on season 2 of Derry Girls and it was great and I've been watching The Other Two which is funny, if very sad.

Last edited:

ilovehoovering

Supporter
Threads
the new series of the Good Fight has not been good. Michael Sheen turns up as an awful recurring character. Each episode also features a shit animated music video which explains something like the alt-right. BAD!

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
Big Little Lies. Another week, another glossy American series about awful rich arseholes doing each other in in picturesque Californian coastal towns. Script is sharp and some good work from Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman and particularly Laura Dern but you can't help but feel you've seen it all before. It's only a mini series so I'll stick with it but can't imagine watching 4 or 5 seasons of this.
Big Little Lies (TV Series 2017– ) - IMDb
obviously this contains major season 1 spoilers

jonah

Supporter
Threads
Finally watching the OA Season 2, its so fucking good. 25 times more mental than Season 1, and though the 🐙 made me yell "are you FUCKING serious", I got over it because it got soooooo good. Still not done though, so spoil me not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Change
    Memory
    Cindy Wilson
    Change

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads