What television series are you currently making your way through? (2 Viewers)

JohnnyRaz

Supporter
Threads
I'm about half way through, and after initially being like "oh god, why?" after the first episode, I've considerably warmed to it. Its not perfect, but its moody and fun. The Sabrina character is utterly infuriating, but I'm 100% here for Richard Coyle channeling Bela, Michelle Gomez and Tati Gabrielle. As you said, its not amazing, but I'm still watching.
ah its grand. silly but grand.

YoungHearts

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
www.youngheartsrunfree.ie
I wonder has anyone given Great News a go? I am into the second season now, and I do find myself laughing like a drain in parts. I recommend it. It will give you a bit of a lift. It is completely silly, but quite satirical, and JUST LOVELY.

xsteox

Threads
I wonder has anyone given Great News a go? I am into the second season now, and I do find myself laughing like a drain in parts. I recommend it. It will give you a bit of a lift. It is completely silly, but quite satirical, and JUST LOVELY.
Fucking hate that show. Like big bang theory minus the laugh track. Awful.

chris d

Supporter
Threads
a whole lotta paw patrol. i'm developing a crush on the lady mayor.

also Star Trek: Enterprise. Not bad.

jonah

Supporter
Threads
Can anyone recommend me a show to watch after Sabrina? I'm looking for something kind of light, but not a 30 min type comedy. Something immersive and addictive that isn't a crime or psychological thriller. Vague enough?

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
Can anyone recommend me a show to watch after Sabrina? I'm looking for something kind of light, but not a 30 min type comedy. Something immersive and addictive that isn't a crime or psychological thriller. Vague enough?
The Boss Baby: Back in Business

Bernie Lomax

Threads
Big Mouth gets raved about. I'm not entirely sold on it, too much of that really quickfire, how many gags and pop culture references can we stuff into into a 20 minute episode, over good stories but it's daycent enough

Bernie Lomax

Threads
Big Mouth gets raved about. I'm not entirely sold on it, too much of that really quickfire, how many gags and pop culture references can we stuff into into a 20 minute episode, over good stories but it's daycent enough
Edit: oh you said not a 30 minute comedy. Sorry.

Seen Maniac? It's a surreal sci fi comedy. The Haunting of Hill House is great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• The Calling
    Observer
    Sevdaliza
    The Calling

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Donate!

Total amount
€0.00
Goal
€100.00

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads