What television series are you currently making your way through? (3 Viewers)

Caught up on the recent series of Endeavour, only one really duff episode in there.

I really like Endeavour. The crimes are a bit ludicrous but the rest of the writing and direction is really sharp and there's lots to draw on as reflections on modrin day goings-on, deconstrucions of nostalgia and the like. Poor old Morse though, he's already so miserable and he has a whole life of it ahead of him.

Love on Netflix. Wanted something light and entertaining and it fits the bill. And Jennifer from Royal Trux showed up in Episode 3 (or 4) so that's a mark in its favour. Wondering how they are going to drag 3 series out of this though ....

Star Trek the Original Series and The Next Generation are on the Horror channel every night from 6.

Babe city.

Watched the first series of 13 Reasons Why. Really enjoyed it. I've fallen asleep during pretty much everything else I've tried to watch over the last few months but found I was watching 2 or 3 episodes a night of that, it's really addictive.

Have watched the first 2 episodes of latest Orange is the New Black. The 1st was terrible, 2nd was much better.

Disenchanted. That new Matt Groening thing. It’s ok, not shit not great. This has more in common with Futurama than The Simpsons. Some good gags in the first episode. Time will tell.

Last edited:
Had one of those shitty moments with a good TV show the other night. You know when you like something then sit down to watch an episode with someone else and it's bad.

I watched all of The Break with Michelle Wolf while I was home alone, I liked it, it was really funny. A new episode appeared on Netflix so go to watch it with my lady. Five minutes in "Is this that thing you said was funny??". It was a terrible terrible episode. Had to turn it off. "I swear, the other ones were good...."

Now I don't know what to think.

I know we're rather late to this but we started Mad Men the other day. After watching Better Call Saul this thing is like a rocket it moves so fast.
Also started Disenchantment. It's good enough to keep watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back