What television series are you currently making your way through? (2 Viewers)

The third and final season of Love on Netflix. Great stuff, but felt like they could’ve gone for a couple more seasons...
Seriously? God I hate that guy. How does that ugly mug see so much action? It's like Jerry Seinfeld times ten. At least Seinfeld was occasionally funny.

watched episode one of The End of The Fucking World. There's a lot to like there but it is also very annoying and pointlessly "shocking" and Gorey.
I'm ok with gore but I found this pointlessly cutty and wacky - every scene was full of camera and editing tricks. Dunno if they were lifting that style directly from the comic but it felt like they had no confidence in the story or the performances, which were the best thing about it, so they had to paper over it with this relentlessly irritating wallpaper...

Altered Carbon :Shite. Horrible shite.

The Sinner: Great. The only nflix series I've seen in yonks which isn't garbage .

I might elaborate on this when not drunk

tony soprano on the suggestion of residential psychiatric care:

"you got any idea what my life would be like if certain people found out i checked into a laughin' academy?"

Started watching Wild Wild Country on the nexflix. Series about a commune. We're only a few episodes in and I missed episode 1. Interesting to see how things go from one extreme to another.

Limmy's Homemade Show. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Limmy self shooting skits and monologues in his house or out and about in Glasgow. Somewhat hit and miss but mostly imaginative, funny and creative. I laughed at this.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back