What television series are you currently making your way through? (5 Viewers)

House Of Cards continues in the house. From what i can tell it has turned into a Marvel superhero "thriller". Boring.

Started Toast Of London, we watched the first episode. Nuts.

I'm continuing with Comedy Bang Bang when herself is not around (I know she'll HATE it). I don't even know where I am with it. First series still I think. Anyway I'm still digging it and it's getting genuine lols. The Jim Gaffigan episode was very funny.

finished the recent season of Bojack Horseman. Pretty disappointing. Thought it lost it's way a little in this season. Which was a pain in the ass because I loved the first 3. Poised nicely for the fifth though.

binge-watching silicon valley since a couple of days ago, it's almost totally perfect. the constant crises are a bit stressful though.

We watched episode 1 of The Killing the other day. Seems decent. Then we watched a bit of the original Dutch (?) version. Seemed better obvs. Don't know which one to stick with.

Also Toast Of London ep 2. Big lols.

Probably been mentioned but "Halt and catch fire". If your into Computers, Gaming, the 80s (not so much) you'll love this. Very clever way of coursing the rise and dominance of Applications and Hardware. 4 seasons, 4th season on now

New Star Trek show on Netflix. It's well good

I'm going to start on this tonight. I have high hopes.

Just finished S3 of the West Wing. All the emotions I was supposed to feel at the end of the last episode were not there thanks to plot holes and Jeff Buckley playing over the closing scenes.

It's not bad, that new Star trek. Unlike Orville, which is not paticularly good. Herself is watching Timeless. The (admitedly parts of) episodes I've seen are dreadful. Avoid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back