What television series are you currently making your way through? (13 Viewers)

The Wife had that Kimmy Schmidt
Show on. Genuinely at a loss to see the appeal. Like a half arsed idea of a cartoon, but, then made in a sitcom.

I watched the last two episodes of Master of None season 2. Felt it went into cliched territory with the will they/won't they love story. It was handled well but we've seen this shit in every single romantic comedy ever made. Thought this show was a little bit more ambitious than that.

I watched the last two episodes of Master of None season 2. Felt it went into cliched territory with the will they/won't they love story. It was handled well but we've seen this shit in every single romantic comedy ever made. Thought this show was a little bit more ambitious than that.

I bailed on it mid way through season 1

kimmy schmidt has some awful characters but i think the moments of gold make it worthwhile

i'm watching wentworth season 5 (aussie prisoner cell block H remake) at the moment, great season so far. a lot of characters were getting quite annoying but nearly everyone has bounced back to being good watching this series. i don't think anyone else here is watching it so not much point talking about it though...

We finished this yesterday to groans all round. Then I went back and watched the one I missed...

which was the one where Kimmy was buzzing on sugar sweets and acting all druggy. It wasn't that good. I hate this type of addiction humour.

Slowly getting through a few things and I've noticed a TV trend

Master Of None : Incredibly good looking brunette female lead.
Glow (2 eps in, not that great) : Incredibly good looking brunette female lead.
Dear White People (just watched 1 ep, dodgy enough) : Incredibly good looking brunette female lead.
We also saw Wonder Woman recently : Incredibly good looking brunette female lead.

All watched with incredibly good looking brunette female wife.

In DWP and WW the directors seems mesmerized by the beauty of the actresses and the result suffers. The women get suffocated.
In Glow the first episode nudity was unnecessary. I'm still wondering what the point of it was.

Slowly getting through a few things and I've noticed a TV trend

Master Of None : Incredibly good looking brunette female lead.
Glow (2 eps in, not that great) : Incredibly good looking brunette female lead.
Dear White People (just watched 1 ep, dodgy enough) : Incredibly good looking brunette female lead.
We also saw Wonder Woman recently : Incredibly good looking brunette female lead.

All watched with incredibly good looking brunette female wife.

In DWP and WW the directors seems mesmerized by the beauty of the actresses and the result suffers. The women get suffocated.
In Glow the first episode nudity was unnecessary. I'm still wondering what the point of it was.
I think every americanindiecomedydrama worth their salt has to have an awkward/comical/gratuitous sex scene that the main character is going to regret within the first 5 minutes or they won't get picked up by any of the edgy networks

Watched the first two episodes of GLOW on saturday. Not too bad. I was surprised to see the mockney queen herself in there.

I remember GLOW used to be on the lifestyle channel back in the day.
This explains everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

• rettucs
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back