What television series are you currently making your way through? (11 Viewers)

What I'm watching

Fargo season 3
Veep season 6
The Leftovers season 3
Hap and Leonard season 2
Bates Motel season 4
Outcast season 1
American Crime season 1
Review season 3
AMC's The Son
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia season 12 I think
Finished up Game Of Thrones the other day. We're now up to date. It's taken 6 series to refer to some of the characters by their correct names.

Hodor

Also thoroughly enjoying Expanse S2.

It's awesome. Just got to the end of episode 5 and it felt like the climax of a whole series so very excited to see where it goes from here. It's seems so much better than S1 that now I think I just wasn't paying attention properly and should go back and watch it again after I'm done with S2.

Just started on this. The first season didn't grab me as much as it did others (or as much as I expected it to) but this could have been that I kept losing track of what was going on. EP 1 of season 2 was really good though. I liked the super-mean Aussie-accented Mars bitch.

She is my favourite character in S2 by a country mile.

Finished up Sonic Highways just there. I know it's a smartarse thing to say but the only downside to these episodes has been the Foo Fighters songs at the end, they're super dull.
The New York episode had a nice recap of the series and what music means to life etc. It was well corny but effective, then Obama starts giving Dylan a medal and it's all coming together I'll admit I shed a little tear.

We watched EP 1 of Series 2 last night. As soon as it started in b/w with those credits I expected the worst. Shark jumping move if there ever was one. Luckily Aziz didn't go there and it was cool. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

I went back to Comedy Bang Bang yesterday. Enjoyed it. I'm still only about 5 episodes in though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back