What television series are you currently making your way through? (6 Viewers)

Season 2 of Twin Peaks to get my self up to speed for the upcoming 3rd season. 3rd episode. It hasn't gotten really bad yet, presume because Lynch was still involved at this point.
I think you still have about five good episodes left before it goes tits up. The last episode is great though. And don't forget to watch the film.

What I'm watching

Fargo season 3
Veep season 6
The Leftovers season 3
Hap and Leonard season 2
Bates Motel season 4
Outcast season 1
American Crime season 1
Review season 3
AMC's The Son
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia season 12 I think

the L word s6--just plodding through this now since i've already invested so much time in it

mafia only kills in summer--family-based dramedy set in palermo in the 70s against a backdrop of mafia carry-on; was really enjoying it but most of the characters have started to grate by about halfway through the 12 eps

the expanse s2--only got about 15 mins into episode one before himself gave up, have to try again on my own...have completely forgotten what the story was and no idea what's going on

i think that's it

we were watching the durrells but it was pretty dull so gave up

recently finished:
midnight sun--another solid scandi-noir mystery, set in northern sweden and based around tensions between sami (indigenous) and swedes

Just finished The Expanse, S2, while it had it moments and I still love the show it wasn't quite as compelling as S1. Although it leaves S3 wide open to be amazing in fairness. Some great characters and lots of interesting intrigues and I suppose the best element of the show is its portrayal of a world (the future solar system) where life goes on for ordinary people regardless of the derring do of a select few.

Just started on this. The first season didn't grab me as much as it did others (or as much as I expected it to) but this could have been that I kept losing track of what was going on. EP 1 of season 2 was really good though. I liked the super-mean Aussie-accented Mars bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back