What song is stuck in your head/makes you irrationally angry? (1 Viewer)

I was at that Rob Newman gig too. Recall people only got on board when he did that "Your mum" bit from the Newman & Badiell show. He was part of that Mary Whitehouse experience show before I think.
the Mary Whitehouse Experience and Newman and Baddiel were great shows. I probably still have them on VHS somewhere.

I honestly don't think Baddiel is a bad sort. I think he was genuinely sorry about what they did on that shit TV show, but the fact is they did it, and it can't be undone, so they need to own it. And the roots of that fucking dreadful song need to be made known, and fucking just cancel the shit out of it. Mostly so none of the rest of us ever have to hear it again.

I woke up this morning with Frank Zappas Amarrillo Brillo going round in my head. No complaint,don't know what I'm doing in this thread

have had 'i'm too sexy' by RSF in my head multiple times recently when going out for a spin on the bike. partly cos they're in the news for being idiots, and partly cos getting dressed for a spin makes you look like an idiot when you've just got your bib shorts on.

have had 'i'm too sexy' by RSF in my head multiple times recently when going out for a spin on the bike. partly cos they're in the news for being idiots, and partly cos getting dressed for a spin makes you look like an idiot when you've just got your bib shorts on.
The verses from I’m too sexy and Roots Bloody Roots by Sepultura sync together very well

I'm not sure it makes me angry but this song keeps getting stuck in my head out of absolutely nowhere.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Weird, this song was stuck in my head earlier this morning and now that I've just been reminded of it its stuck in there again

Hasn't happened much lately, but at work whenever a set needed a return, which is a piece of the set that is 90 degrees to the front facing set to hide whatever is behind it, this came into my head, every single time:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There was this kids program called Chucklevision, which had a theme song that made me honestly upset.

Even remembering it now is a bit upsetting. It was like it was taunting me.

to you?

to me?
If a lad went off on a machete murder rampage, and cited PTSD induced from seeing Chucklevision as a child, you would take it into consideration. Because that's what Chucklevision said to me, it said "kill all humanity, before this filth can escape our planet".

If space aliens receive that broadcast echoing through the universe and decided to annihilate earth on the spot, it would be very hard to argue with their logic.

It's the kind of thing Americans would expose people locked in small concrete cells to.

If The Chucklebrothers were scrubbed from existence, humanity would be in a better place. They are the Henry Kissinger of children's TV, but worse.

Chucklevision was genocide in TV form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back