What song is stuck in your head/makes you irrationally angry? (1 Viewer)

Awards​

On 9 December 2018, ChuckleVision received its first award, Special Recognition at the I Talk Telly Awards. The award was the only one to be decided by Founder Elliot Gonzalez, rather than the public.[4]

Paul reacted to the news on Twitter, stating “After 292 episodes spanning 22 years this is the first time EVER that ChuckleVision has been recognised for an award so thank you @elliot_gonzalez and italktelly.com.”

Music​

In 2014, composer Dave Cooke released 'Volume 1' of ChuckleVision soundtracks and music cues as a digital download. Three more volumes, 2, 3 and 4 have since been released.

There's 4 volumes of ChuckleVision songs. And 22 years of continuous production.

The line "Oh dear" is regularly followed by "Oh dear, oh dear", and sometimes by "Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear" when something goes wrong.

I remember that alright. That catchphrase was introduced in the "The ChuckleBrothers Run The Rotherham Abortion Clinic" episode.

"Oh dear" he said, looking calmly into the teenager's panicked eyes. "Oh dear oh dear".

The legend goes Cormac McCarthy watched this episode, and the concept of pure chaotic evil, embodied as a human character in Anton Chigurh was conceived.

A combination of being too old and not having BBC TV growing up meant I never heard of the Chuckle Bros until I was well into my 20's.

the first time I saw them was on some late 90's Saturday evening TV thing where they left some small kids in a room and filmed them. Various kid friendly celebs came and went and the kids excited reactions were filmed. I didn't know any of the people the children were getting excited about. Found it very strange the Chuckle Bros were child entertainers

Weird. Is it used in an ad or something? Or something that sounds like it? Otherwise that's completely creepy random.
Yea, maybe? The last time I remember hearing it was a couple of weeks ago when BBC4 was showing old Glastonbury sets. Just popped into my head in the shower this morning and I even remember thinking that it was a random song to just enter my head.

I'm not sure it makes me angry but this song keeps getting stuck in my head out of absolutely nowhere.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

heard this on the radio last nite. Total choooon

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back