What movie did you watch last night? (3 Viewers)

xsteox said:
then i watched the bikini bandits experience, whitch is so crap its good.:eek:
the gay clown acid one is one of the funniest things i've ever seen. the rest of it definitely blurs the shit/decent lines alright. maynard keenan's deadly in it though.

Maynard as Satan: "Welcome to hell, Pope"
Dee Dee Ramone as the Pope: "Fuck you, Satan"

any film with dialogue like that, you can't go too far wrong.

last night i watched violent shit 3. worth it for the scene where they shove a hook up some guy's ass and drag his spine up through his back. best €34 i ever spent importing a movie.....

just bought sympathy for mr vengeance, cant wait to watch it

This weekend I watched:

The Cooler - fucking terrible
Ravenous - finally saw this. Have the soundtrack for years and had never seen the movie. Pretty good I thought
Bubba Ho-Tep - Hillarious! Go see

Alan Remorse said:
just bought sympathy for mr vengeance, cant wait to watch it
hope you're not planning on going to any parties or anything after! great film though.

ddmurph said:
hope you're not planning on going to any parties or anything after! great film though.
yeah, it looks class... every review i've read comments on how bleak and depressing it is, so of course i had to buy it.

also bought a movie called Society, anyone ever heard of it? it was directed by Brian Yuzna, who produced ReAnimator, and has effects by Screaming Mad George. supposed to be pretty fucked up.

george mcfly said:
unrated version is pretty extreme. there was a good ten minutes of stuff cut out of the original video release here. especially out of the scene where the guy who thinks he's got bugs under his skin is given a straight razor

Here mcfly...
story...
I used to have that unrated version yeeeeeears ago on a lousy pirate VHS...(from a friend who worked in pinewood studios who knew someone who worked in Image Animation the company that did the effects)

I have the Box set, and it includes the cut scenes as DVD extras, but to my suprise they have cut the cut scenes!

So the bugs scene that is included as an extra has shots removed!

Gobshites...
Where did you get the unrated one on DVD?

Oh, and last night I did'nt watch a movie, but the night before I watched Goodbye Girl... Prolly Neil Simons worst screenplay

Last night i watched Oldboy at the film festival, and it fuckin slayed.

afterwards i watched American Splendor on DVD, deadly movie.

watched donnie darko for the second time.........kinda weird..........am i missing out on something

Alan Remorse said:
Last night i watched Oldboy at the film festival, and it fuckin slayed.
me really want to go and see that, it's on here from friday I think.
last night i wanted to go and see the metallica documentary for comedy value, but him over there wanted to see Kontroll, which turned out to be v. good anyway. the ifi's new digital system is hilarious - it kept cutting out and losing the subtitles.

Super Dexta said:
me really want to go and see that, it's on here from friday I think.
last night i wanted to go and see the metallica documentary for comedy value, but him over there wanted to see Kontroll, which turned out to be v. good anyway. the ifi's new digital system is hilarious - it kept cutting out and losing the subtitles.
yes, go and see it. brilliant stuff.

cant wait for the tallica documentary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back