What movie did you watch last night? (15 Viewers)

I'm not proud of it.....but I watched carry on girls (1973)...... Again

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'll just self cancel.

Evil dead trap. Japanese horror about a reporter who keeps getting snuff films sent to her. She and her team go to an abandoned military base to investigate. Good few twists and turns, lot of bloody kills, bit to rape-y, but worth the watch.

The Day of the Triffids (1962)

I hadn't watched it in a few years so gave it another go.

Not very good and certainly not a patch o the 1981 TV mini-series.

And the religious ending showing people marching into churches to give thanks for being saved.
ugh

The Day of the Triffids (1962)

I hadn't watched it in a few years so gave it another go.

Not very good and certainly not a patch o the 1981 TV mini-series.

And the religious ending showing people marching into churches to give thanks for being saved.
ugh
ugh I don't remember that bit!

Christmas bloody Christmas. It's a cross between the Silent night, deadly night films and the terminator.
Now it's Southpark- bigger, longer and uncut. Again. So funny.

Two very jaunty feel-good soviet films

Unman, Wittering and Zigo
Quite good, a bunch of little boarding school shites
There are a lot of references to this film in this episode of Endeavour

Saw Nocebo yesterday.
It does quite a lot of things pretty well really, and I think it's a pretty good modern horror, and best of all it has an actual message which is great. Oh and most of the camerawork is really great in it.
It takes the odd step too far with some things the odd time though that makes it a bit much at times (like sometimes the camera 'warp/distortion' thing is over the top, sometimes the music tries to do a bit too much, just the odd little thing), but I thought it was very good overall - the Filipino actress in it is does a brilliant job too, which is even more impressive given that she's appearing alongside two actors that are actually usually very good themselves.

My third or fourth attempt at Tenet. Is it worth the time? I've never gotten more than 30 minutes in.

I'd really like to like this. It's self-seriousness has ruined a whole tub of Ben & Jerry's that I've saved for the occasion.

My third or fourth attempt at Tenet. Is it worth the time? I've never gotten more than 30 minutes in.

I'd really like to like this. It's self-seriousness has ruined a whole tub of Ben & Jerry's that I've saved for the occasion.
i think it's great. you just have to go with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back