What movie did you watch last night? (8 Viewers)

View attachment 16100

Sorcerer - Never had seen it before but was on the watchlist for ages. Didn't disappoint. Excellent.
Excellent film.

If you haven't seen this it's well worth a watch. I first saw it when Alex Cox presented it as part of Moviedrome

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Excellent film.

If you haven't seen this it's well worth a watch. I first saw it when Alex Cox presented it as part of Moviedrome

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

cool, will do. Had seen it mentioned after reading up on it after watching last night. Nice one

took the kids to see the new thor movie on saturday. the reviews were terrible so i was expecting the worst, but i found it entertaining enough for what it was. the added bonus of us being the only people in the entire theatre meant we could talk, dance, etc during the movie

Kids (4 years old) have started watching films. Have tried two from the library so far.

Beauty and the Beast (1991)
Good. Thought the wolves and the beast would be a bit scary, but they haven't had nightmares anyway. They did laugh at some killings, so that's a worry maybe. Songs grand but pretty forgettable.

The Aristocats (1970)
Slower pace and older style animation, didn't hold the attention quite as well. Animation on the cat movement is brilliant.

We (adults) watched Kevin Costner Cuban Missile Crisis political thriller Thirteen Days (2000). Which was good enough.

Maybe It's Luck on Amazon Prime.

Anvil style documentary about a very bad emo punk band from Perth, who reunite after a 20 year break to give it another go. Salutary tale in why old farts should give up their dreams. It's only an hour along and a grand watch, with a fucking jaw dropping ending that made me jump off the couch in shock.

"Justin says he can't practice, kids and job come first. A band like this comes along once in a lifetime, you can always get another family".

We watched Red Sparrow. Grand, but shite, but grand. You know the type.

That's only the second film I've seen Jennifer Lawrence in. She's a good looking human. Has anyone noticed this?

i watched "i went down" the other night. i'd seen it once around '97. held up very well; better than i remembered it. brendan gleeson was great in it

We watched Red Sparrow. Grand, but shite, but grand. You know the type.

That's only the second film I've seen Jennifer Lawrence in. She's a good looking human. Has anyone noticed this?
I would also like to express my fondness for that particular good looking lady

took the kids to see the new thor movie on saturday. the reviews were terrible so i was expecting the worst, but i found it entertaining enough for what it was. the added bonus of us being the only people in the entire theatre meant we could talk, dance, etc during the movie

Ragnarok is nearly flawless so it wasn't gonna be easy to follow up.

oddly it was simultaneously more childish and more adult than ragnarok. I feel like i'll find more humour on a rewatch. I like that unlike the rest of marvel waititi knows it's stupid, and lets its be stupid as possible

I am about an hour into the Nic Cage movie and it is great fun

I'm about 20 minutes into Elvis and it's fucking cracking
Might try and see it in a cinema instead this weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

• rettucs
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back