What movie did you watch last night? (11 Viewers)

Just to clarify..I loved CTHD when I saw it in the cinema but the flying around wasnt thrilling me on the small screen.

I liked the first one, good cast and all. Didn't see the second series though.
I struggled through the first series - the second was atrocious. Didn’t go near the third. The movie is way better, the show’s “Maybe the humans are the real monsters?” schtick got tired before they even wrote the script.

finally properly watched jacques tati’s playtime, after everyone telling me to watch it for the last zillion years. visually impressive, yes. but an intensely irritating movie. almost turned it off at a couple of different points. still trying to figure out exactly why it annoyed me so much.

It was a bit vh1 behind the music.
Not temotely up to the hype. At least Geldof wasnt in it

i was expecting Bob to be there making loads of bombastic statements.
The doc was good. No sign of Brian Downey, Brian Roberston (missing in action)
I'm sure most of them are tired of talking about it.
One thing it did well was show the range of songs Lynott was writing or co writing.
He covered a lot of ground.

This week

Justice league snyder cut. I'm not too invested in these and don't really know what was changed but i wanted something meaningless to half igore while i drank cans.

Wolfwalkers. Was really good, will probably have to rewatch in year or so. Has emotions in it.

Candyman there. Really good, not scary at all but great film. CANDYMAN CANDYMAN CANDYMAN CANDYMAN
Just back from it. Really good, loved the tie in, with the 90's one. A proper continuation, rather than the usual reboot that forgets about the older films, which usually happens.

Two Irish horrors, with similar themes.
Crone Wood. A couple, on their first date go camping, around the hellfire club. First Two acts are good, solid acting. Last third gets silly though.

The devils woods. Two annoying couples go camping, (earlier in the film they're supposed to be at a fest) in an area where the locals kill outsiders. Good Idea, but the film is ruined by awful acting.

i watched once upon a time in the west for the first time. yeah, great stuff altogether. can see why people love it so much. i'll likely rewatch it. amazing shots and super gritty looking characters - actors/people don't seem to look like this any more

Users who are viewing this thread

• jimmybreeze
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back