What movie did you watch last night? (5 Viewers)

Tried to watch The Irishman. Not into it. I'm old enough now to just accept that two of the film genres that do nothing for me are The Mob and Zombies.

Ayy ayy ayy! Get a load of this guy ova here! I thinks yous should gives this here The Irishman your time. Otherwise, me and the guys is gonna have to eat your brains. BRAINS!

It's not really a gangster movie. I think it's a movie about men becoming old, and America at that time. I think, considering all the great tv shows and movies that are at our fingertips, it's a lesson in how to make a great movie.

Ayy ayy ayy! Get a load of this guy ova here! I thinks yous should gives this here The Irishman your time. Otherwise, me and the guys is gonna have to eat your brains. BRAINS!

It's not really a gangster movie. I think it's a movie about men becoming old, and America at that time. I think, considering all the great tv shows and movies that are at our fingertips, it's a lesson in how to make a great movie.

It is, what it is

Hamilton (on Disney+). It's deadly. I'd seen the show and listened to the soundtrack a bit. In some ways I think it would almost benefit from being watched in two sittings as it's long and there's so much going on. I can see myself happily watching it every year or so. Would definitely recommend watching it on a decent tv with a good sound setup too if possible - neither of which I have at the moment!

Eurovision. I got a few yuks out of it. Lol’d at the portaloo scene.

Swallow. Psychological horror about a woman trapped in a horrible marriage who starts swallowing metal objects. Intense, well made, pretty grim

Vertical Limit was on the telly, fuckin hilarious piece of shit that it is. Watchable for the laugh value, you just want them all to die on the mountain hahaha

Edit: Oh also Alexander Siddig is in it, one of the only people that walks away with any kind of credit from the shitshow. I discovered the other day that bizarrely Malcolm McDowell is his uncle, but you wanna see this guy's family history, it's mental. Malcolm McDowell for an uncle, the ruling family of Sudan for a da, and some ancient Nubian mystic for a great-great-something-grandfather, hilarious

Watched it without subtitles, I think that might have improved it. It's good, short enough at about 100 minutes.
It did not rekindle any latent desire to get on a plane.

The Invisible Man

Pretty good! There's some absolutely shocking continuity errors involving bits of steak on a plate towards the end. Keep an eye out for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back