What movie did you watch last night? (16 Viewers)

There is only one The Hunt

MV5BZjcwMjhjYWQtMWQ0Ni00ODQ3LWJkZTYtM2ZkZmVmYzliOGMwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTgxOTIzNzk@._V1_.jpg

The TV series of Hannibal is excellent. Shits all over the movies and the books for me.

Silence Of The Lambs still kinda holds up but the other movies were such diminishing returns. Hopkins kinda destroyed his legacy going back after such a singularly terrifying performance for a couple of pay cheques.

I just watched as much of the Will Farrell Eurovision film as I could. There are no words for how bad it is.
Then I watched the Taylor Swift doco on netflix. It was good enough for day where my feet hurt.

I just watched as much of the Will Farrell Eurovision film as I could. There are no words for how bad it is.

I need to watch it again and I will, but as it is, I really liked it. It's a bit long for a comedy, and if you don't like Will Ferrell then you won't like this.

Aul Pierce can fairly rock a beard though.

I should say that I'm mates with one of the bands that performs in the actual movie. I know them and they're sound etc.

Dumbo. The live action one. It's basically 99% CGI but it was grand I suppose. Child the younger seemed to enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back