What movie did you watch last night? (8 Viewers)

Deliberately avoided that and watched 'OUTRAGE' instead, some made for TV shite on the other channel about these college kids that start a vendetta against this guy and his wife. Total shite, at least the music was kind of hilarious, shit midi classic.

I watched Charade with Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant. It was good, there were scenes in it I remembered from watching it as a kid. Good fuck Audrey Hepburn was a fine thing
Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant! I had never heard of this movie until Fantomas covered the song on the Director's Cut album, and I just assumed it was a creepy scary horror that I should avoid.

I watched Rise of the Skywalker the other night and I was offended at how badly made it was. It was just a bunch of cutscenes, some of which were undeniably well realised, but no story, lots of reference to random Star Wars mythos bullshit and far too many characters to tell a decent, vaguely coherent story.

Was lovely seeing Landold and the beautiful space horse woman was undeniably beautiful and Oscar Isaac and John Boyega have genuine chemistry but that pointless and disappointing no homoing of the Poe Dameron character was pathetic. The other two weren't masterpieces but this was a worse film in most ways than even Attack Of The Clones, which for all its corniness, tries at least to tell a story.

Blind Chance. another brilliant movie by Krzysztof Kieslowski. Have yet to watch something by this guy that I didn't love. Love the artwork for the movie also

1590934510102.png

The Vast Of Night

Really really good super low budget science fiction movie set in a 1950s American small town. Has a rather impressive tracking shot in the middle of the movie too, which is always nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back